The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 08-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
Nano Fox
All your WIFI are belong to us!

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

Soo hard oh yea, was waiting for this news. Shame its gonna be around Q2 08.

Electronic Arts announced the first expansion for Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath.

This expansion returns to the Tiberium universe with Kane at the center of an epic new single player campaign. The single player campaign will allow players to experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. The story is told through a new set of high-definition live action video sequences starring a celebrity cast. Joe Kucan, the original actor who portrayed the character Kane in Command & Conquer games over the last decade, will reprise his role as the megalomaniacal leader of the Brotherhood of Nod. Other details of the cast have yet to be announced.

Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath also features a new strategic layer to gameplay that allows players to establish bases, build customized armies, and attack their enemies on a global scale – and then dive into the frenzied tactical combat where their skills as a commander will make the difference in battle. The game introduces six new sub-factions and a wealth of new units, structures, and powers to the armies of the Global Defense Initiative, the Brotherhood of Nod, and the enigmatic alien Scrin.

The Xbox 360 version of Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath will debut a new radial interface designed specifically for console gamers. Taking RTS controls to a whole new level, players will utilize the command stick to build, deploy, and attack.

Kane’s Wrath will ship in spring 2008 for Windows PC and Xbox 360.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
sharky~
Out Run Master!

C&C3 is rubbish.. RUBBISH..
Old 08-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
Zachalmighty
Future Demon King

Supreme Commander is better.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
Nano Fox
All your WIFI are belong to us!

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
Gameplay wise yea, I'd say so, but story wise... na C&C pwns SupCom on that.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:53 PM   #5
Chronos
fuggit

c & c 3 is a great game. sharky, keep a lid on it. just because it isn't sega doesn't mean others can't enjoy it. fucking english muffin, you!
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote