The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC Games Discussion

Old 05-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #76
usfdan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
sure I will PM it to you.... unless you are a chat spammer asking for 199 for power leveling! edit, can't anyways. You don't have a PM box!

Looks like my PMs are working now!

Last edited by usfdan; 05-26-2012 at 09:33 AM.
usfdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #77
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Hm... well I played it for like 20 minutes, definitely going to buy it.

Zechin
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #78
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
It's pretty fun, it's just diablo with gameplay changes, really. If you like the last games, no reason to hate it, other than their choice of DRMs and selling prices for items...... level 60 gear only sells for 1500 gold and normal white items are only 2 gold...... seriously! Some people don't want to use the auction house but they kind of force it on you if you want to do the upgrade stuff for gems and crafting in the game or if you want to grind a lottttttttttttt.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:14 AM   #79
Alucard

If anyone has a G35, click the switch on the side to the down position, which is surround sound if I believe. It makes the game sound so fucking awesome that way.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #80
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
finally got my barb to level 60 and got some decent gear and now Hell is super easy. Almost done act 4 and then to try Inferno. Can't wait to see how hard it is supposed to be.

lol I just got a email saying I was in the beta for Mists of Pandaria and it's not legit, how dumb do these hackers thing people are? When it goes to my spam box instead of my inbox and it says it from blizzard, that is the first hint.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #81
Chronos
fuggit

I'm stuck on act 1 inferno trying to get my resistances up before I kill the butcher and move on to act 2.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #82
spider-prime

there is a cap on resistances, someone said on b.net that it is 30. So I don't know if that is true but it probably is something like that cause I have physical resistance over 100 percent! so anything on normal shouldn't hurt me but it still does

But I got all of my resistances over 40 percent anyways, I still die pretty fast to elements even with over 30k hp also.

Inferno is hard, but so far only cause my gear still sucks, my dps which is over 10000 so far does the job on act 1, so I'm happy about that. But I need to get it that I don't take as much damage when I do get hit.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #83
Chronos
fuggit

Obviously there are diminishing returns on defense, but you still want 75-80% resist all minimum, including armor, before thinking about tanking inferno. At least that's what people are saying who have done the content. Right now I'm sitting at 40-50% resist all and around 9k armor self buffed.

This info is coming from Kripparian, the only barb I know of who solo'd inferno.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #84
Chronos
fuggit

killed the butcher inferno solo. He enraged at the end, but he was just about dead so it didn't matter. Going to be doing Butcher runs until I have resist all in every slot besides maybe weapon and shield, then move on to act 2.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:36 AM   #85
Northeastmonk

Aww so many 60's and Inferno ready. I'm almost there, 58 Wizard.

Last edited by Northeastmonk; 05-28-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Northeastmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:29 AM   #86
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
killed the butcher inferno solo. He enraged at the end, but he was just about dead so it didn't matter. Going to be doing Butcher runs until I have resist all in every slot besides maybe weapon and shield, then move on to act 2.
from what I hear, Act 2 is the super bitch of inferno cause of the stupid bugs that fire other bugs at you.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:31 AM   #87
calintz
thank you based god

fuck being a monk on inferno... my tank build isn't working anymore, and i can't go for straight dps
hmm...
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:21 AM   #88
Chronos
fuggit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
from what I hear, Act 2 is the super bitch of inferno cause of the stupid bugs that fire other bugs at you.
it's not just the bugs. Basically every attack nearly one-shots me, even the physical guys.

not sure how monk is, but for barb as long as you have enough defense you can kill anything in the game. I'm focusing on resist all first, then armor > vit > str/physical resistance.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #89
Alucard

I'm only level 22 on my first playthrough you fucking ADD whores.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #90
zechin
THERE IS NO BATHROOM!

I usually only play with my bros, and that's a full party right there. But we only just reached Inferno. Everyone's gotten to level 60 pretty fast I do agree. Content is much more difficult when it scales to 4 people. Especially when it comes to inferno.
zechin is offline   Reply With Quote