The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 11-04-2019, 09:22 PM   #46
smithclarkson01

6. Day's Gone (2019) (PS4) - June 4 - Was actually pretty good. The hordes are actually kind of impressive for consoles. Gameplay felt like it was just a compilation of all the other open world games out there.
7. Vampire: The Masquerade BLOODLINES (2004) (PC) - August 13 - Amazing old game. Was Tremere and loved every second of it. Can't wait for the sequel next year! https://vlc.vin https://airlinesreservations.info
8. Disco Elysium (2019) (PC) - October 24 - An old school CRPG with an amazing story and dialogue tree. Great characters and voice acting. Fun to play through multiple times too, even if you know the outcome of the story since you can role play through multiple detective steroytypes.

Last edited by smithclarkson01; 11-05-2019 at 09:16 PM.
smithclarkson01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:20 AM   #47
Nem
Smash bro!

Psycho pass: mandatory hapyness.

Not even sure why this was a game instead of an OVA. There really wasn't much to game on either, being a visual novel in the purest sense where you only make decisions.
It was an alright side story. Would be an alright OVA, it hardly qualifies as a game and it's pretty meh at that.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:40 PM   #48
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Picked up Doom 2016 for 6 bucks during the steam sale and played through it. Damned fun game.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote