The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > MagicBox Member Reviews

Old 09-06-2003, 10:50 PM   #271
Bad1
Nintend......OH!

Yes it is a very common occurance. More commonly known as "clipping". The only games I can remember not having it are in 2d. Even some of those had the problem.
Old 09-07-2003, 12:26 AM   #272
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Ah yes. I've noticed this glitch as well. And I can always find some inaccuracy with a game's 3D if I want to (such as how the clothes move like paper in the wind....). It won't take them forever to figure out how to get over these problems, but that of course doesn't mean that the gameplay is going to improve along with it.
Icarus4578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 09:40 AM   #273
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

There's no place like River City

River City Ransom - NES - Rating 10
Technos is the company that created one of the absolute best games ever, not just on NES but out of everything there is. I'm serious. This game alone is more than enough reason to own an NES, let alone games like Metroid, Super Mario 3, Life Force, etc. There isn't a single game on this earth that plays like RCR does and that's because the play mechanics are the successful synthesis of action, beat-'em-up, and RPG elements. I meditated to myself ~ 'how is it that a game almost two decades old is better than every single game for any of the new systems'? Because it's UNBELIEVABLY FUN, THAT'S WHY!
Alex and Ryan receive a ransom note by Slick telling them he has has taken over River City High and kidnapped Ryan's girlfriend! Of course, this leaves them with no choice but to kick Slick's ass and take back what's theirs. But it isn't that simple. There are nine different gangs hanging around River City, such as the Jocks, Frat Guys, Internationals, and the dreaded Squids, each one with several members. Also, bosses are laying in wait in several locations, including Randy and Andy from the Double Dragon series. You (and a friend if you'd like) choose who you're going to be and start out on the streets, taking out gang members and gaining money in the process. You've got a tremendous amount of moves at your disposal such as different punches and kicks, a variety of jumps, jump punches and kicks, uppercut, blocks (w/ either your arms or legs), run, running attacks, weapons you can use in a myriad of ways (attack, jump-attack, throw, jump on, etc.) and moves you can learn. You've got an energy meter and a money gauge (which you can alternate between with the Select button). The use of weapons has probably never been equalled in any other beat-'em-up. You can do so much with them that it's almost mind-boggling. There are rocks, brass knuckles, lead pipes, sticks, crates, tires, etc. for your use (as well as the enemy) and you can even pick up an enemy or your partner and use them as a weapon!! This game redefines cooperative play. I'll give you some examples. Your partner just got knocked down, so you pick him up, get a running start, throw him at an enemy and he'll jump kick while you go grab a weapon and throw it at a downed opponent. You can grab a weapon, jump on top of a friend and just as an enemy is moving in jump off as your friend immediately attacks the enemy and you whack the enemy with your weapon in mid-air. You can throw a tire against a wall and it will rebound, rolling back your way so you jump on top of it and ride it into an enemy (or they knock you off). Or, you can simply kick/whack a tire and send it rolling if you'd like, pick it up and use it as a weapon, or whatever. You can grab a downed opponent or partner and use them as weapons. One of you can be waiting on top of a wall, jump down and attack an enemy, while the other picks up the downed enemy and throws him into a pit. Hell, you can grab a lead pipe and just sit there whacking rocks your friend throws at you, just for the fun of it! Even if you're playing alone, there's a tremendous variety of stuff you can do.
So as you can see, there's more game mechanics in this NES game than in any arcade beat-'em-up you can find anywhere else, save perhaps any other River City Ransom (such as the one on Super Famicom which never got released outside Japan). Your character has a ton of stats, such as punch, kick, stamina, speed, intelligence, etc. and every single one of these can be built up by eating different foods, buying books which you 'equip' to use new techniques (such as Fatal Steps - allows you to kick downed enemies, Acro Circus - allows you to somersault into an enemy, Dragon Feet - makes you kick with super speed, etc.), and you can even buy shoes/boots which allow you to run faster, jump farther, and kick harder. These are but a few examples. There's a myriad of shopping plazas throughout the game (don't forget to move backwards in some plazas as there could be more shops around) including fast food, sushi bars, restaurants, book stores, toy stores, pharmacies, a record store, a sauna, etc. etc. It's incredible. You can even buy food to go, so if you enter a park and are having a hard time with some enemies you can pull up the menu and eat some food (like, say, donuts, a tuna sandwich, soda, etc.) and replenish some lost health, as well as gain some stats. Speaking of stats, you don't gain experience by beating up enemies. Instead, you have to buy stuff and build your stats that way. The more powerful a stat becomes, the better you become. If you gain punch power you can beat down enemies a lot quicker, and if eventually build it up all the way you can defeat many opponents with one or two good hits! There's a personality to everything from the enemies, which make comments on the bottom of the screen and can even show fear and run away (usually crying "HELP!" or "MOMMY!"), to the cashiers at fast food restaurants (you can ask for a free smile! ), to everything else. Simply put, this game rules!
The graphics look suprisingly good, even for an NES game. Characters are short in height and made up of a head as big as their bodies. In order to get over such a small amount of usable ROM, Technos designed several bodies, heads, and accessories and mixed them up to effectively create a believable cast of characters. All the scenery is varied and looks appropriate, and the colors, while basic, are used very effectively as well. The character animation is rather good too. If you've ever seen one of their Dodge Ball games then you've got some idea as to how this game looks.
The main theme is played quite often throughout the game (a hip, jaunty melody done over a funky underlying 12-bar blues structure), and most of the music is catchy, memorable, and fun to listen to. There's not a lot of songs, though what's there sounds good (for an NES). All the sound effects are great, but there isn't any voices. Then again, what did you expect from such an old game on dated hardware?
If you know what you're doing, RCR will only last you about an hour or two. Or, if you enjoy backtracking, buying stuff, and exploring everything it will take many more. Just for your information, there's a shop hidden in a certain area. If you don't know where, I'll give you a clue ~ it's the darkest place. The stuff sold there is ultra-expensive, but may prove to be well worth it. At any rate, RCR is a better game than every game on the new systems in my opinion, including Devil May Cry, Zelda ~ Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Dead or Alive 3, Soul Calibur 2.... it massacres them because it's just too damn FUN! And I've got a feeling that this original game will remain this way forever. Own it! Love it! Cherish it!
Thank you Technos.

Here's a copy of the game's instruction manual ~ http://www.worldlynx.net/bent/rcr/manual.htm
Here's all the weapons and (most of) the moves ~ http://www.worldlynx.net/bent/rcr/arsenal.htm
And here's screenshots ~ http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/nes/rcr/rcrss.html

Last edited by Icarus4578; 03-22-2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:03 PM   #274
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Triple your Turbo Pleasure!

World Court Tennis - TurboGrafx16 - Rating 6
I do not remember the first time I played Namco's World Court Tennis, but I do remember not taking a liking to it at first. I wasn't what you would consider a 'sports gamer'. But over much time I began to grow weary of playing the same thing over and over, (in my case action, adventure, RPGs and shooters were most of my gaming diet), and so undertook WCT with a bit of restrained optimism. What began as a test of fortitude soon became a love affair. In truth, the one thing that aggrandized my taste for this game is the RPG aspect of it, which is unorthodox for a sports game to say the least.
That being said, let me say that WCT has remained as fun as it ever was. It contains everything you could want out of a tennis game: singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. You (and up to three friends) select from 18 male and female players (no real players though), select from a 1 or 3 set match, what court you'd like to play on (hard, lawn, or clay), and let the fun begin! You can even set it to watch mode where you set everything up and watch the CPU go at it. Not terribly exciting, I know. WCT also contains a quest mode, as previously stated.
In quest mode you begin by naming your character and choosing whether you are male or female. The actual quest begins with the King of Arimake Castle instructing you to beat the evil Tennis King and take back the courts from the evil players who have stolen all the prize money, preventing everybody else from playing a fair game of tennis. Aside from the epic story, there is much to like about quest mode. You wander around towns, going into houses and talking to people, buying better rackets, shirts, and shoes, and finding hidden stuff later in the quest, such as the inner tube which allows you to transverse water. There's a world map where you walk around getting into 'fights' with other tennis players where you play one game match (not a full set), and if you win you gain more money. If you lose, however, you are instantly returned to the King of Arimake who'll give you a little cash and send you off on your way. Thankfully, you can warp between towns at your own volition. The point of all this is to find the main tennis courts scattered around the world map and beat the opponent that lies in wait at each of them. Once you've beaten all of the courts you'll get the magic ball which slows down the evil Tennis King's serve which is like lightning without it. For a challenge, see if you can defeat him without the magic ball.... Unfortunately, there is no save feature. In its stead is a password feature which is thankfully short.
The gameplay is excellent. The I button is for hard strokes and II is for soft strokes. By using the buttons in conjunction with (directions +) timing + your location on the court/to the ball, you will yield different results. You can perform a cross stroke, reverse cross stroke, lob, slice, smash, dive, put a topspin on the ball, etc. Eventually, it all becomes second-nature so don't get too wrapped up in all the different techniques. The game moves very fluidly and plays to perfection.
The graphics are extremely sharp and very vibrant. Everything is super clean, and, while the characters do not look incredible, is presented in a very appreciable manner. The music is limited mainly to quest mode and is pretty silly to listen to. I'm glad Namco kept the music out of the courts, in which the only sounds to be heard are limited to the tennis ball, the players, and the crowd cheers. I don't like the music in this game, but it hardly matters.
If you own a TG16 and don't own WCT, pick up a copy on eBay or wherever. It will definitely make a great addition to your library. Give something different a chance, and perhaps you too will become victim to the addictive pastime that is this game.

Have a look at the game ~ http://www.workingdesigns.com/museum...urt_tennis.htm
Here's cheat codes ~ http://www.gamewinners.com/TG/WorldCourtTennis.htm

Have a Blast!

Bomberman - TurboGrafx16 - Rating 7
Hudson Soft found much success with the creation of Bomberman, one of the most addictive action/puzzle games ever made. Playing Bomberman can only mean one thing - fun. For those of you that have never played one of these games, let me tell you something. You are ripping yourself off, denying yourself many fun-filled hours of pure gaming joy. If you already own a Gates of Thunder 3-in-1 Super CD then you don't even need to buy Bomberman because it's already included on that disc as a hidden game! To access it, when the game selection screen shows up press Up, Right, Down, Left, II. There you go.
The gameplay in the standard game mode goes like this: you navigate Bomberman around the screen, laying bombs to destroy destructible blocks and enemies. Beware though, because your bombs can hurt you as well. While bombing the area you'll uncover hidden items like bomb level-up which makes your bomb blast cover a greater distance, shoes to speed up your walking speed, and a detonator to set bombs off at your own leisure (as opposed to their automatic detonation after a short period of time). You have to find the exit in each round by finding them hidden beneath a destructible block and destroy all the enemies in order for the exit to work. In the standard game there are 8 stages with 8 rounds in each, and there's a boss at the end of each stage. For those of you who want to skip all the action and go straight to the final battle against five Bombermen imput this code - RXOZIHKK. I'll just leave this here for your own personal use. As you can imagine, the latter stages get more and more difficult.
There's also battle mode - the heart and soul of every Bomberman game. In order to use this mode you'll need a Turbo Tap (about $10-20 on eBay), some controllers (about $10-20 each on eBay), and some friends (about $10-20 on eBay ). You and up to four friends can have a blast (no pun intended) with one of two modes: Normal mode and Skull mode. In Normal mode, you all go at it trying to destroy each other before the time limit expires. If there are still some of you left when the timer extingishes, you all go KA-BOOM! In Skull mode, it's the same as Normal mode but items can harbor negative effects such as erratic bomb placement (you cannot control when you'll place a bomb~!), your bomb blast is reduced, you cannot lay bombs, etc. Anybody that has played the multi-player mode of a Bomberman game will tell you the same thing as I will, and that is, it is so fun it hurts! And oh yeah, the standard game mode is limited to up to two players.
The graphics, while dated, are effective and look just fine the way they are. The characters are small and colorful, and nothing is impressive about any of it. But really, does it matter? The music is actually pretty good in parts and helps liven up the experience. The TG16 does a good job presenting all the bomb explosions and whatnot. Again, what does it matter? It's fricking Bomberman!
And I'll end this review by saying that Bomberman is one of the most replayable games ever made, so long as you've got some friends (or enemies?) to play along with you. Bomberman games are available on pretty much every platform, so finding a Bomberman game isn't exactly a hard thing to do. If you can, try and get either the Saturn Bomberman or the PlayStation Bomberman ~ Party Edition because they allow up to 10 players to go at it at once! (Accessories not included)

Codes? Will do ~ http://www.gamewinners.com/TG/Bomberman.htm

In these streets the fools rule

Vigilante - TurboGrafx16 - Rating 4
If you've played Kung Fu (Arcade/NES) then you know what to expect here. Both games are made by Irem (makers of the R-Type series), and both games present fun gameplay. However, whereas the fun factor of Kung Fu can extend for a long period of time, Vigilante's fun factor is limited only to one play-through, after which you will most likely put it away until a later date when you'll be looking for some 'quick fun'.
The mean streets of New York are enslaved by the street gang, and only the Vigilante (that's you!) can keep them clean. There's that, and there's also the fact that they've abducted your girlfriend Madonna. Since the law doesn't work, it's your job to take back the city. MmmHmm. That's right. Time to get even. Time for some payback. Restore peace. Get revenge. Get even.
There are five levels of kick-ass action, including the Main Streets of New York, the Junkyard, Brooklyn Bridge, Downtown, and the Big Boss Hideout. The objective is simple: beat the sh*t out of everybody. Sounds pretty fun to me. the gameplay is almost exactly like Kung Fu. You can punch, kick, jump(+punch or kick), and duck(+punch or kick). By setting the controller to rapid fire, you can string attacks together much more quickly. And during some stages you can pick up nunchaku and use these as a weapon. Some of the enemies are: Stranglers - run up and try to strangle you to death , Hit Man Joe - uses a gun to shoot you, Crow Bar - what does the name imply?, Dirty Jack - uses a switchblade, Hell's Angel - tries to drive a motorcycle into you, and Red Mohawk - punches whenever you get near. How come I know all the enemy names? Because I've got the Vigilante instruction manual to aid me, that's why! There's also a boss at the end of each stage. Unlike Kung Fu, these bosses can take some real punishment before going down (though they're not quite as hard, except for Big Boss. Can you say cheap? ) Too bad that the boss fights consist of little more than you leaving your punch/kick on turbo fire and holding the button down....
Graphically, Vigilante looks much better than Kung Fu, with bigger characters, better animation, and more colors. Too bad the gameplay isn't quite as good. Vigilante moves kinda slow in comparison to Thomas A.K.A. Bruce Lee impersonator extraordinaire. Also, the stages/bosses are not as fun to fight in Vigilante. However, it's worthwhile for as long as it lasts (about 15 minutes).
The music is listenable and easy to remember after having not played it in a long time. It fits the game very well, but isn't what I would consider to be great. The sound effects are ok but the voices are messed up to the point where I cannot tell what is being said, except for when somebody laughs (obviously). It sounds like they're saying "I DOBBO!" Whatever the hell does that mean?
Vigilante is a fun 15 minute trek but the replay value is kept at a distance. You won't mind going through it once in a long while, and then it will be put away for a few more months until you take it out again. But if you've been searching for something similar to Kung Fu then you're probably in the right place. Just stay away from China Warrior....

Here's a screenshot ~ http://www.digitpress.com/dpsightz/t.../vigilante.gif

Stay cool

Last edited by Icarus4578; 03-22-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:56 PM   #275
Joe Redifer
Olé!

I thought the voices in Vigilante were funny. It sounds like the first boss was saying "Heya Fokker" or something. I thought the Sega Master System version had better music than the PC Engine/Turbo Grafx 16 version, though. The Turbo music is pretty thin and weak.

Last edited by Joe Redifer; 09-12-2003 at 07:58 PM.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 10:31 PM   #276
Pilotwings
*can't talk...eating*

icarus what page is zelda 3 review on?
Pilotwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 08:21 AM   #277
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Zelda 3 ~ LTTP is on page 2.
Old 09-15-2003, 10:13 AM   #278
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

"Keep friends... those you love...." "...FATHER! NOOOOOO!!!"

Shenmue - Dreamcast - Rating 9
When you dig out some of your older games, do you remember how much better a first time experience they were than most of the rehash, uninspired stuff we get today? That happens to me often. However, in my case, the opposite is true of Shenmue. The first time I played it I thought that while the world in which Ryo Hazaki explores is astounding, the actual game wasn't all that great. Now that I've played, nay, experienced it again my feelings have changed. This game is truly something else, a feat of the highest magnitude. That's because to play Shenmue is to live in it. Suzuki-san/Sega Am2 have created the most inspiring world ever conceived for a game.
There's just so much you can do in Shenmue, so much to explore that it's staggering. There's no way I could begin to cover all that ground in my review. Yu Suzuki named this game "FREE" (or "Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment") in his effort to create something completely different than any other type of game. He has succeeded, in my opinion. Shenmue's world lives and breathes to its own pace, which is always changing. Let me quickly summarize the story.
Ryo Hazaki arrives home one day to find his father and sensei, Iwao Hazuki, in a life-or-death confrontation with a foreboding Chinese man named Lan Di. After Lan Di beats up his father, Ryo, acting on impulse, tries to attack Lan Di but gets defeated rather effortlessly. As it turns out, Lan Di is looking for one of two mirrors, the Dragon Mirror, which Ryo's father possesses. The confrontation ends with Iwao being murdered by Lan Di, and getting ahold of the mirror. Ryo is left with few clues as to who Lan Di is and why he was after the mirror. So he sets out for answers to his father's untimely death, and plans to get revenge.
You begin in the Hazuki residence which, as you'll see, is so interactive that it's almost like you're really there. Ryo can open and close doors and drawers to virtually everything, take stuff, like flashlights and portable radios with cassettes, and use them (and the batteries even die after awhile, so you have to buy new batteries at a convenience store!), turn on/off lights, use the phone and call people, take down pictures and calligraphy from the walls (to search for hidden stuff behind them), sleep, talk to Ine Hayata (his housemaid) or Masayuki Fukuhara (a student at the Hazuki dojo which is adjacent to the house), train, etc. and that's just some of the stuff you can do at his house, let alone all of the other locations throughout Japan you'll explore! Time actually moves at a steady pace in Shenmue, and the world changes constantly to reflect this. Certain things only happen on certain days and at certain times, and people live their lives day to day like in real life. You can always see what time it is because there's a clock on the lower-right side of the screen (and you can look at Ryo's watch whenever you want, even turn on the night-light for it). By pressing X you'll bring up Ryo's journal which contains all the info and clues Ryo gets during his quest, phone numbers, etc. and pressing Y will bring up the main inventory toolbar which contains every item Ryo obtains, allows you to check out his move list (which is always expanding), change settings, etc. You get the picture. You use the regular controller to move Ryo and the analog stick to make him look around. Unless you change them around, the L button makes Ryo run and the R button makes the camera zoom up to a first-person perspective so that Ryo can observe his surroundings at any time (necessary for searching through rooms and such).
There's a bit more to it, though. There's Quick Time Events and Free Battles. In QTE you must pay attention to what's happening on-screen and when a cue comes up to press a button or direction you must press it in time or else Ryo will screw up whatever he's doing (such as chasing somebody). These I don't really care for, but were necessary to obtain a cinematic effect. The Free Battles are the action part of the game. Ryo controls like a character in Virtua Fighter (think of a mix between Akira and Jacky) and he can perform a tremendous amount of moves. As you progress, you'll obtain/purchase scrolls which teach Ryo new moves. You can make Ryo train in several locations, such as his dojo or at a park. The only issue I have with the Free Battles is that sometimes the controls aren't as fluid and precise as I would like for them to be, but overall they get the job done.
Needless to say, most of Shenmue's appeal lies in living in the world, and it's a good thing this aspect of the game is so good. Certain places, such as bars, shops, etc. only open up at certain times, and you can talk to anybody you want to. Some people are polite and some aren't so nice. You'll see all sorts of people following morning routines, go to work, deliver food, hanging out, living the night-life, etc. It's pretty incredible. When you enter a convenience store like Tomato Convenience Store you'll look on the shelves and find cassette tapes you can listen to (if you've got a radio), batteries, an assortment of foods, and other stuff that Ryo can purchase if he's got enough money. Man is it cool! There's even the You Arcade where you can play Space Harrier, Hang On, Darts 7, and two QTE games! And if you eventually get the Sega Saturn and one of the games you can play at home whenever you want on the living room TV! Too cool! What a Sega Saturn is doing back in 1986 (the time this chapter of Shenmue is set in) is beyond me, but doesn't even matter. Ryo even has up posters of Virtua Fighter in his house, so there you go.
The graphics are, simply put, astounding. The game world is amazing, and day turns to night realistically. People look and act just like real people, and Sega created a believable, haunting replica of Japan circa 1986. Days last for about 30 minutes or so. I know that seems short but there's no way that Sega is going to make you sit there for DAYS in real life waiting for the game to progress. The weather changes from clear to cloudy, from rain to snow. And if it's raining, people will be carrying umbrellas, children won't be out playing around, etc. I keep bringing up the game world because it's all so intricate that it has to be seen to be believed. There's even an option that opens if you beat the game called Magic Weather which allows you to play the game according to the EXACT weather during that period in Japan!
The soundtrack is really good and fits the game perfectly. Yuzo Koshiro contributed some tracks here and there, and some of the music, such as the convenience store music, is actually pretty amusing. Every character in the game speaks using actual speech, and if you want to you can skip over this and just read subtitles (if you want; I don't see why you would want to though). All the speech is in English. Oh, and it even sounds real. As for battles, moves swish and bang like in Virtua Fighter.
The battle system is disingenuous at times (like the fight with Chai) and later on when Ryo has to work is pretty much a waste of time in my opinion. Though there are some faults with Shenmue, the positives far outweigh the negatives. Yu Suzuki/Sega have created the most believable game world ever. I like this Shenmue more than the second. I don't know. The game just works better in a Japanese setting. Shenmue lasts a good 15-20 hours the first time through but could easily extend beyond that with all the exploration possible. You can derail Ryo from the main course and just do whatever you want. If you own a Dreamcast, I highly suggest you obtain a copy if you don't already have one. There's lots to love about Shenmue, a unique experience in gaming. I'm glad I own it.

Last edited by Icarus4578; 06-24-2004 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:48 PM   #279
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Ahhh Shenmue. Usually I hate games that require a large investment of my time (like RPG's), but for some reason Shenmue just drags me in. Once I got it, I was amazed. I beat it and played through the entire thing again. I liked it even more the second time through. When it came out in Europe, I imported Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast and played through it twice as well. And then later on I got the Xbox version, but I only played through it once.

I have no idea why this game is so addicting to me. It's actually fun to sit down and get a haircut or pay a machine and drink a soda. A very DIFFERENT experience, and one I like!

Great review!
Old 09-17-2003, 03:19 AM   #280
Havoc2049
64-bit Interactive Multimedia System

Quote:
Originally posted by Icarus4578
"Keep friends... those you love...." "...FATHER! NOOOOOO!!!"
LMAO!

Way to start out a review Icarus4578.:cool guy:

Good review for a good game.
Havoc2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:12 AM   #281
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

UPDATE

I've placed the index of all of my reviews on Page #1 for convenience.

Last edited by Icarus4578; 06-24-2004 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-17-2003, 11:25 AM   #282
Nindalf

Quote:
Soul Calibur 2 - GC/X-Box/PS2 - Rating 9/9/8
Out of curiousity, did you really play through all three versions of Soul Calibur 2, when you rated them all?
*ps. you forgot SCII from 'Cube games*
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 02:02 PM   #283
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Yes indeed. And thanks for the GC info.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:35 PM   #284
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Personally I can't believe Alien Crush and Devil's Crush both got the same rating. Alien Crush was annoying with the constant screen switching (I guess they didn't know how to make a screen actually scroll yet) and the music was lame. Devil's Crush had better graphics, a screen that actually scrolled, better music, and therefore was much more playable.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:59 PM   #285
Bad1
Nintend......OH!

8) You reveiwed Super PunchOut! I didn't even notice.

That game was great. I played it so much, I could go through the entire game with out losing a match.(Ahhh, good times)

To bad a GC encarnation of the game would never come close to holding a candle to it.