The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-17-2018, 02:07 AM   #1
Rubeus

Monster Hunter: World Rathalos PlayStation 4 Pro Appearing Worldwide

Makes you wonder if this will be successful in the here as it never really did in the past.

Click for full size

Quote:
Monster Hunter: World Rathalos PlayStation 4 Pro Appearing Worldwide

Back when Monster Hunter: World’s worldwide launch date was announced, we learned Japan would be getting a Rathalos PlayStation 4 Pro bundle. Sony has now confirmed that it is getting a worldwide release. In addition, the Glacier White PlayStation 4 Pro is getting a stand-alone release in North America.

The Monster Hunter: World PlayStation 4 Pro will launch on January 26, 2018 in both North America and Europe. This will be a GameStop exclusive in North America, while no such restrictions have been announced for Europe. The $449.99 system is a 1TB model with a Rathalos-themed system and DualShock 4 controller. It also comes with a copy of Monster Hunter: World, an Origin armor set, a Fair Wind Charm talisman and a dynamic theme.

Click for full size

The Glacier White PlayStation 4 Pro model was previously available in the Destiny 2 bundle. It will be available alone for $399.99 in GameStop stores in the U.S. at the end of January 2018. People in Canada will pay $499.99 for it when it shows up in EB Games stores in the next few weeks.

Monster Hunter: World launches on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 26, 2018. It will come to the PC later this year.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/01/16...ing-worldwide/
Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 03:31 AM   #2
emmamichael910

So I'm looking for a game that is like monster hunter frontier, and plz don't say lost plant. Discount Coupons | couponcutcodes & I do know that all of these games exist but I do not have any of these systems. So I would like one for the PC.
emmamichael910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:30 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

That is one cool PS4.