The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 12-19-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Rubeus

Catherine: Full Body has new endings, episodes, anime, sexy events, and online battle

The puzzle action is too hard at the later levels.

Quote:
Catherine: Full Body has new endings, episodes, anime, sexy events, and online battles [Update]

Plus, a few tidbits on Project Re Fantasy.

First details on the newly announced Catherine: Full Body for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita have come in via the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.

Here are the tidbits:
  • Development is a collaborative effort between Atlus and Studio Zero.
  • The third “Catherine” is named Rin (voiced by Aya Hirano). She is a pianist at Vincent’s regular bar, and has an exceedingly honest and gentle personality. Rin’s involvement in the story will introduce new branches for the other two “Catherines.”
  • A large amount of new endings, episodes, anime movies, and sexy events are being added.
  • The subtitle “Full Body” was chosen from the wine term, and exemplifies an even richer and somehow more erotic new Catherine.
  • A wide range of difficulties and convenient systems are being prepared.
  • There is a new mechanic where you move blocks where multiple are connected. There is also a new mode.
  • There are online battles.
  • There is cross-save support.

The magazine also has a few tidbits on Studio Zero’s traditional fantasy RPG Project Re Fantasy:
  • The idea and direction of the Atlus-style traditional fantasy RPG has been solidified.
  • There is a feeling among the studio that “something interesting can certainly be made.”
  • While talented individuals have been recruited for the project, there still are not enough programmers and designers.
  • In the sense of fusing the creativity assembled by the resonance of Atlus and Studio Zero, it is important to create Catherine: Full Body together. The thought is that this will have a positive influence on Project Re Fantasy.
  • Catherine: Full Body and Project Re Fantasy are of different genres at first glance, but are connected by their developers.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089 (2).

Update 6:25 a.m. Further details have come in.
  • The new “Catherine,” Rin, is described as a healing existence that assists the nightmare-ridden Vincent and shows him new values. While her speech and conduct give off an aura of considerably lacking in common, she is a very straightforward and gentle character.
  • The scenario is mainly being made by full-time staff.
  • The wide range of difficulties and convenient systems being prepared will enable people who are interested in the story to enjoy the game until the very end.
  • In puzzle action stages, there is a new mechanic where you have to think about not only how to move cube-shaped blocks, but also blocks in a state where multiple are connected.
  • You can switch between new and traditional modes during the story.
  • There was unexpected excitement for the competiive mode overseas, so online battles are being included.
  • There is more than one new ending.
  • Development is currently 50 percent complete.
  • A release date and price are still to be announced.

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/catherin...online-battles
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I didn't find the first game hard at all, I will actually be happy if they make it even harder.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
Drunken Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
I didn't find the first game hard at all, I will actually be happy if they make it even harder.
Sounds like someone will benefit from these 'sexy events.'

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:30 PM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

Actually, now that i think about it, i don't think i even bothered to finish the original and just watched the ending online.

The puzzles were annoying. Die till you memorize it kind of thing. Not my cup of tea.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:51 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Savior View Post
Sounds like someone will benefit from these 'sexy events.'
So many lonely nights will now be filled!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

Liked the story, hated the gameplay. Would rather have had SMT Nocturne or Digital Devil Saga remastered.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote