The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 02-03-2017, 12:46 AM   #1
Rubeus

Fire Emblem Heroes now available on iOS/Android

That's so fast, at this rate looks like Nintendo will push at least 4-5 smartphone games a year.

Quote:
Fire Emblem Heroes now available

Fire Emblem Heroes is now available worldwide for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play. (The app is still rolling out. It is available in many of its supported countries, but is not yet up in some places such as the United States.)

Here’s a full overview of the game, via Nintendo:

■ Overview

Open the gateways between worlds, Heroes at your side.

Nintendo’s hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series is now re-imagined for smart devices.

Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes’ skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that’s like nothing you’ve seen before!

This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.

■ An Epic Quest

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

■ Intense Battles

Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You’ll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero’s weapon—and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.

■ Original Characters Meet Legendary Heroes

The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and a few brand-new Heroes created by artist Yusuke Kozaki, known for his work on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army.

■ Many Modes Let You Play Again and Again

In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more. Also, free and timely updates will continue to add new Hero characters, content, and other surprises to keep you engrossed with hours of additional gameplay.

Story Maps: The story brings together new Hero characters along with familiar faces from the Fire Emblem series. Lead your army to victory to save the Kingdom of Askr.
Training Tower: Engage in battle scenarios of varying difficulty that you can play over and over to earn rewards and experience (EXP) for your allies. Each time you take on these maps, the enemies and terrain change to offer a new challenge.
Arena Duels: Fight against your rivals around the world. Your high score and ranking will determine your rewards—items that can increase your Heroes’ abilities.
Hero Battles: Under Special Maps, discover various battle scenarios that are available for a limited time. Defeat the Heroes who oppose you to convince them to join you as an ally.
Battle together with your favorite Heroes, watch them grow, and enjoy an all-new adventure that opens up a path to the future.

■ What is Fire Emblem

The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy / role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies.

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/fire-embl...-now-available
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #2
Paper exe
Pwnd

playing it right now, enjoying it.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #3
Tickletot

I'm enjoying fire emblem heros, its actually the very first fire emblem game ive played and it makes me want to go and check out the other titles on Nintendo 3DS.

if you guys want to add me ill post my ID code later.
Tickletot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 05:14 PM   #4
JackFlynn

I loved this game so much! <3
Old 09-02-2017, 09:43 PM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

Sorry Jack, but i don't believe you are capable of feeling anything.

Btw, is it me or are these bots Nintendo fans? They always seem to have good things to say about Nintendo and nothing about the others.

I'm blaming Reggie!

Does this mean that publicists think that Nintendo fans are easier to sucker?! :O
Old 09-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #6
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
Does this mean that publicists think that Nintendo fans are easier to sucker?! :O
I don't know about that. Lately xbox fans are on the same level.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:54 PM   #7
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagane View Post
I don't know about that. Lately xbox fans are on the same level.
What do you mean lately?

/burn

xD

To be honest i felt burned by MS at the end of the 360 wich was their highest point. Thats when they started dialing down on exclusives.

Last edited by Nem; 11-28-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #8
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
What do you mean lately?

/burn

xD

To be honest u felt burned by MS at the end of the 360 wich was their highest point. Thats when they started dialing down on exclusives.
Why would I feel burned if they delivered what I wanted? I tripled the hours I watch television and sports.

Games aren't essential on a video game console. When will people realize that?
Old 11-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagane View Post
Why would I feel burned if they delivered what I wanted? I tripled the hours I watch television and sports.

Games aren't essential on a video game console. When will people realize that?
Btw that was a typo. I meant to type "I" not "u".

I do disagree though. Games are very important for games consoles. Otherwise, why would you buy one? Just to watch netflix? You don't need to upgrade your box is that is all you want.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:31 PM   #10
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Until now you made this correction?

Guess this bots got some use after all...

I believe it's obvious that I was being sarcastical when mentioning the games issue. The console reveal will live on as one of the things that damaged the future of the xbox one and that fans are refusing to aknowledge that the lack of games (exclusives) isn't helping bringing more people to their side.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:02 PM   #11
Nem
Smash bro!

Yeah, i totally missed your previous reply.

I hadn't noticed how old the thread was too. Silly bots!
Old 12-12-2017, 05:21 AM   #12
verlena

its a great news for all android users who like games. and Mobdro 2018 is good app for streaming.
verlena is offline   Reply With Quote