The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 05-17-2017, 08:44 AM   #5116
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

The camera is an idea that doesn't exist, nothing of significance canbbe attached to it other than that it observes n-dimensional space and someone creates the observed to observe itself

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #5117
FinalSolace2

The zombie from the ring, what happens if she plays the videogame and decides to go through the TV? When she stands in the middle it would be like infinity mirrors, except with endless prints.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Old 05-17-2017, 08:55 AM   #5118
FinalSolace2

If she pointed the camera at herself using the dual shock, then when she goes to the TV she would block herself from getting through. If she punches the screen then she would see spacetime ripples as reality re assembles itself to resemble itself killing all causative violations.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:10 AM   #5119
FinalSolace2

If you have the camera facing your head and you move your head so its directly sitting in the middle of the floating invisible camera, then on the screen no light would touch the camera, it wouldn't even be a camera like an optical one, it would just be a floating square, if your head is suspended in it then your double would see a black outline of your head in the second copied TV. If you dont see it then you know you are the first version, if you do then it would be some kind of backwards communication. But then you won't know what your copy sees.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:16 AM   #5120
FinalSolace2

I fact if you tried to do the quantum slit experiment, that means the results we are getting in our reality would be identical to what we see in a virtual copy of our reality, particles that try to change or hide themselves. Except they wouldn't be hiding. We just perceive that they are.....

Old 05-17-2017, 06:46 PM   #5121
Drunken Savior

What the fuck?

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #5122
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
His mind finally snapped. Watch out for the news for any mass killings, we will know who did it.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:48 AM   #5123
FinalSolace2

I solved it-

If you Program the game so the Camera is visible instead of hidden and put it in 3rd person, then when you move it in the game in front of the TV version it will appear in real life.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:48 PM   #5124
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.

lol Anita strikes again.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #5125
spider-prime

Doomfist..... is too much fun, my favorite character now in Overwatch.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #5126
spider-prime

............ I will never EVER do this again. lol
Old Yesterday, 04:13 AM   #5127
FinalSolace2

I'm adding you- what time do you normally play?

Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM   #5128
spider-prime

anytime I have free time.