The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Microsoft Discussion

Old 08-25-2017, 05:35 PM   #1
Rubeus

Xbox One X Breaks Preorder Record for Microsoft

Can you use it as a regular PC, like install Windows 10 on it?

Quote:
Xbox One X Breaks Preorder Record for Microsoft -- Project Scorpio Edition in high demand.

Microsoft's upcoming console appears to be off to a strong start, as Xbox One X has set a new preorder record for the company.

According to a post on Xbox Wire, more Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition consoles were preordered in the first five days than any Xbox before. Microsoft said it saw record-breaking sell-out times for the console, which is currently sold out in many countries.

"The speed at which we sold through our initial preorder supply surpassed expectations, and what we experienced with preorders for the original Xbox One console," GameStop senior VP of merchandising Bob Puzon said.

Xbox One X is an updated version of the Xbox One console, designed to deliver 4K, HDR video, high-framerate gameplay, and other advanced features.

Microsoft plans to share details about the next wave of standard edition Xbox One X preorders next month. If you're still looking to reserve the $499 console ahead of its November 7 launch, head over to IGN's Xbox One X preorder guide.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/08/...-for-microsoft
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

I'm in utter disbelief. I don't see any good reason to buy this over a PC.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I know I'm not getting one.... unless I can find one extremely cheap... like for Free.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

I preordered it. I am under no illusion that it will likely collect dust like my day 1 Xbox One, but I want the bigger HD and I just bought a 4K tv and could use the player.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:53 PM   #5
Hagane
Unlucky dog

It certainly makes the games look nicer and everything then after watching the presentation of the console it pops up the xbox play anywhere ad. Then I thought: What's really the point?
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote