The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 07-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
Rubeus

PS4 Games Hit PS Now Today, Starting With These 20 Titles

$10/month is okay if they have newer games.

Click for full size

Quote:
PS4 Games Hit PS Now Today, Starting With These 20 Titles

Back in March, Sony announced that PlayStation 4 games were coming to the PlayStation Now streaming service. Today, the first PS4 games became available: People on PS4 and PC can now stream 20 PS4 titles, including Killzone: Shadow Fall, Broken Age, Ultra Street Fighter IV, God of War III Remastered, and Evolve, among others (full list below).

These games join PS Now's existing lineup of 504 PS3 games, boosting the total number of streaming titles to 524. Sony says more PS4 games will be added to the catalog over time, so the library is set to grow further still.
[No Caption Provided]

Sony also announced today that it is bringing back PS Now promotional prices; people can now pick up a 12-month subscription for $100 or a single month for $10. After your first month, the monthly subscription price will rise to the usual $20.

Earlier this year, Sony announced that it was cutting PS Now support for PS3, PS Vita, PlayStation TV, select Sony Bravia TVs, all Sony Blu-ray players, and all Samsung TVs. This was done so Sony could focus on PS4 and PC as the primary platforms for PS Now.

PS4 Games Available On PS Now In The US
  • Akiba's Beat
  • Broken Age
  • Castlestorm Definitive Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition
  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
  • Evolve
  • Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
  • F1 2015
  • God of War 3 Remastered
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Helldivers
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
  • Nidhogg
  • Resogun
  • Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
  • Super Mega Baseball
  • Tropico 5
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • WWE 2K16

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps.../1100-6451459/
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 11:56 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
and with my PS4 Pro I finally just hooked up, I get 3 months of the service for freeeee! Time to see if it's any good. ugh, annoying thinking the settings would be automatic but found out, if you don't have the settings on the TV on. The system doesn't pick it up at all.
I bought a 4K TV that does all the features that the PS4 Pro and Xbox one all take advantage of for a reason and it was telling me my TV wasn't supported! I was about to flip a table. But, I keep my manuals and never throw them out till I throw what it came with out. Stupid hidden settings you have to really dig for to find!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:46 AM   #3
peteanders

So, I'm gonna wait for several months to see what's next. Not sure that it's ok to pay 10 $ for 1m subscription and only 20 games are available