The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 04-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
Rubeus

Switch sells 906,000 units in March in the U.S., BOTW 1.3 million WW

What other Switch games worth getting after BOTW?

Quote:
Switch sells 906,000 units in March in the U.S., The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild tops 1.3 million

Switch sold more than 906,000 units in March in the United States, according to NPD Group sales data, Nintendo announced. That makes Switch the fastest-selling video game system in Nintendo history, and one of the fastest-selling video game systems of all time. Nintendo notes that this sales surge was accomplished in a non-traditional month for a console launch.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold over 1.3 million units in March in the United States, including 925,000 units on Switch and 460,000 units on Wii U. Nintendo notes that more Switch copies of Zelda were sold than Switch systems themselves, which they say may be attributed to people who purchased both a limited edition of the game to collect and a second version to play.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was also the fastest-selling Nintendo launch game of all time, as well as the fastest-selling game ever in The Legend of Zelda series.

Nintendo will provide a full accounting of worldwide Nintendo Switch sales, as well as other financial information, during its fiscal-year earnings release on April 27.

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/switch-se...ps-1-3-million
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #2
bujeezus

Mario Kart 8 is the only other 1 I'm interested in because I never picked up a Wii U.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:14 AM   #3
Ernst

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujeezus View Post
Mario Kart 8 is the only other 1 I'm interested in because I never picked up a Wii U.
Lucky you. Really great game, even better now battle mode is fixed.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote