Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 04-08-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

Will you be drafted to the Middle East? Ivanka convinced Daddy to strike Syria

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=70808

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Of the Nation
Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

DONALD Trump’s decision to rain down 59 Tomahawk missiles on a Syrian air base was sparked by his daughter Ivanka’s “heartbroken” response to Assad’s chemical attack, insiders have claimed.

By VINCENT WOOD
EXPRESS

Trump has long opposed military intervention in Syria – both as a private citizen when he criticised Obama’s intervention in the region, and as President.

But the Republican firebrand is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by his daughter Ivanka’s impassioned response to the Assad regime’s use of chemical weapons on Tuesday.A source close to the first family said: “Increasingly, Ivanka is having more and more influence over her father.

Quote:
GETTY – Trump is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by Ivanka

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #2
FinalSolace2

We are heading to WW3- it will only be further delayed if The American People decide to give a crap and verbally oppose it on media and in public- you can see my facebook for details.
https://www.facebook.com/colourful.mandala

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Old 04-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I'm hoping for war, I want to shoot people legally! WOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE! Where do I get my free grenades?
spider-prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #4
Joe Redifer
Olé!

We're all too old to be drafted.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I couldn't even go even if they forced me, I would just be sent to die lol......... where do I sign up?
spider-prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:04 PM   #6
FinalSolace2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post
We're all too old to be drafted.
But Trump is raising the retirement age to 110 years old in accordance with UN projections on increased life expectancy so I don't see how that applies.

anyway- most service women on aircraft carriers 12% go home pregnant- so all you need to do is get Pregnant Joe