The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 01-14-2017, 06:10 AM   #16
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
But you know that most people wouldn't buy it even if it was like the PS4 in specs. The gamecube did better performance wise against the PS2, nobody cared.

So if they don't try to be different, they might just die right out of home consoles.

With saying that, I hope they don't keep mixing control styles.... looking at you star fox zero! ughhhhhhh. Games should only have ONE type of controls, not everything they can think of.
spider-prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 09:22 AM   #17
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Story will repeat itself after the first wave of releases. Developers will lose interest when nintendo tries to force them down to implement touch, motion controls or both on every single game.

They just can't seem to think that there's people who want the option of the traditional controls.

Freaking casuals! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #18
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I blame Iwata for how crappy both the 3ds and wii u did in the beginning. But he's gone now, new president was the one that actually stood up against him when he was making bad decisions, but he couldn't do any real change at the time.

So, lets hope, this guy realizes what the people want from consoles, even if they are just small little features everyone has been asking for since the Wii. Like Actual accounts that you can easily switch to like the PS3/PS4 can and that keeps records for your purchases so it's easy to move from one system to another if it breaks.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:01 AM   #19
Rubeus

If Switch can maintain the same level of software support as the 3DS than it should be able to survive and keep its portable role.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #20
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Got mine preordered. Can't wait for Zelda. Did I just pay $400 to just play Zelda? Yes I did. Do I care? No. Looking forward to what the system can deliver...if Nintendo can deliver. Everything I have seen I like a lot more than the Wii and Wii U.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:41 AM   #21
Makarachi23

Can't wait I already pre-ordered.
Makarachi23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:47 PM   #22
bujeezus

Meh, I just hope this makes the Wii U drop in price so I can play Zelda and Mario Kart.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #23
spider-prime

I'm hoping for a big price drop soon for it cause I want one to store for in case mine breaks.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:10 AM   #24
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Price drop it's tempting but better wait for a better model with larger storage capability, performance upgrade and extended battery life because tendencys and it's also a nintendo portable console.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote