Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 12-31-2016, 01:51 AM   #1
Rubeus

Nintendo Switch Ads spotted at Gamestop and in Australia

So this time no delay then?

Click for full size

Quote:
Switch ads spotted at GameStop

Earlier today, we heard that Switch ads were starting to appear in Australian stores. Over in the United States, it looks like GameStop is gearing up for the console as well.

One GameStop location is showing Switch posters both inside and by the store’s entrance. One ad can be seen right by the Wii U section.

We’ll likely continue to see that more GameStops will be adding Switch promotions over the next few days.

Click for full size

Switch ads starting to pop up in Australian stores

As of today, we’re only two weeks away from the big Switch presentation in January. Following the console’s full reveal, it is expected that Nintendo will start heavily advertising the system, and many stores will likely start accepting preorders for the Switch. It seems like Australia already got a head start – official Switch adverts have started to appear in JB Hi-Fi stores across the country, though they only appear to be using images from the Switch teaser trailer. Nintendo will likely send out new and updated adverts, banners etc. to be displayed after the January event.

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch...d-at-gamestop/

Last edited by Rubeus; 01-01-2017 at 01:31 AM.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 12:44 PM   #2
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Things is going to be a pain in the ass to preorder. I refuse to order from Gamestop since they sold my PS VR preorder right in front of me when I was there to pick it up.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedFromSin View Post
Things is going to be a pain in the ass to preorder. I refuse to order from Gamestop since they sold my PS VR preorder right in front of me when I was there to pick it up.
Just order it from amazon. I'm lucky that even when I order stuff with the free shipping, it still comes same day! WOO!

I stopped going to the stores to preorder stuff from Nintendo. Better to just wait till someone posts which time they put stuff up for order and get them.

That's how I got 2 NES Minis, Walmart and BestBuy's site waiting till 6 am when they put them up for sale.... fun nights! lol Played Overwatch till they popped up.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:20 AM   #4
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Have mine pre-ordered at shopto.com already. Though it depends what actually out on release day. Now that LoZ isn't going to be released day one. I'm sure they'll be something worthwhile though.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote