The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 12-14-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
Rubeus

Dragon Quest Builders director on next game: ‘we have to return the favor'

Is this game worth getting if I am not into Minecraft?

Quote:
Dragon Quest Builders director on next game: ‘we have to return the favor with a good game’ -- Dragon Quest Builders 2 on the way?

Dragon Quest Builders won the Gold Prize and Users Choice Prize at PlayStation Awards 2016. And during an interview after the ceremony, Square Enix director Kazuya Niinou and producer Noriyoshi Fujimoto made a brief comment about their next project.

Producer Noriyoshi Fujimoto: “We really heard a lot from the fans, such as good points, things they want improved, and we really heard a lot of ‘we want you to make a sequel!’ As part of the Dragon Quest series, I want to live up to the fans’ expectations, but what kind of thoughts do you have about that, Niinou-san? (Laughs.)”

Director Kazuya Niinou: “…There are a lot of things I can’t say unless Fujimoto-san says it, but since we received this selection, I think we have to return the favor with a good game, and I want to work hard to for the time being to live up to your expectations.”

Dragon Quest Builders is now available worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. In Japan, a PlayStation 3 version is also available.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-qu...avor-good-game
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread