The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 12-08-2015, 08:28 PM   #1
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Heroes of the Storm play with me! aka help me get the Vulture mount!

They just announced how to get the Vulture mount from Starcraft games in it and 4 people have to get to level 10 using my link to sign up for the game. So who wants to help me!

https://battle.net/recruit/KRHP9GTNHV

If you use this, you also get Raynor for free right away with a 5 day stim pack for xp and gold and once you reach level ten you also get Sylvanas Windrunner for free, both are fun characters to play, but nothing beats playing the Lost Vikings!

Also, add me to your b.net so we can get some 5 man teams going!

I play the game quite a bit too since closed alpha testing. Getting boring playing by myself with other solo people who just bitch and complain all the time lol
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 03:49 AM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
SpiderPrime#1539 if you guys want to add me, tell you are so I don't cancel the invite.. been getting a lot of phishers lately. I have all the blizzard games and overwatch when it comes out.

I just played the funniest game of Hearthstone. I was a priest deck... kept pulling my spell cards... apparently I was out of my minions. My LAST card is pulled, we are both out of cards both at 20 health.. I get Elise Starseeker for my last card!

Play her, next turn pull the map to the golden monkey... get the golden monkey... turn all my cards into Legendary cards!

Deathwing and Jaraxxus! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! TRIFFLING GNONE! YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING! ie = instant win at that point!

spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote