The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #106
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
lol I love the steam sale right now for Total War games.

Get the Rome: Total War Complete pack for 7 dollars. Sure, sounds great.... look at the prices more closely. Rome Total War costs 1 dollar..... and then Rome Total War Alexander costs 3 dollars........... Where do they get 7 for both games?!

Price of individual games: $4.74 USD

Bundle cost: $7.49 USD

Best deal ever!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #107
Chronos
fuggit

I see this a lot at the grocery store. There will be single yogurt servings that are cheaper per unit than buying a 6 pack.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #108
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I saw the same thing with a box of Magic the gathering cards at my comic store, he was charging 5 dollars a pack and then he had a sale of booster boxes for 60 dollars.............

and another one was packs for 1 dollar but he wouldn't sell me a unopened box for the price of buying all of the packs. Which were badly selling spider-man cards. I still got the box cause I talked him into it.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote