The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 09-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #16
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
really? yah I love action RPGs, one of my favorite type of games.

yah get it though humble bundle if you don't have it since that bundle comes with pretty decent games also. But TL 1 isnt' really the best in Action RPG games. Mostly cause of storywise, there isn't much to it but hack and slash. But it is still fun to play having said that.

TL2 is tons better compared to TL1. I say that with confidence.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
whew, I'm glad you have it already, I was sitting here with a nervous sweat, just thinking that you might not have one!
You love me so much it hurts sometimes don't it?
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #18
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
more than you know.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #19
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
really? yah I love action RPGs, one of my favorite type of games.
I meant point and click games specifically in the vein of diablo. I was gonna buy the humble bundle version, but it's not multiplayer!
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #20
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

The 360 version played fantastically with a controller. I wonder if they ever patched in controller options like that in the pc version.
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #21
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky View Post
I meant point and click games specifically in the vein of diablo. I was gonna buy the humble bundle version, but it's not multiplayer!
If you want to get it, just buy the 2nd game. It's 20 times better. the only thing you need to know about the game's story is the ending.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
bujeezus

i decided to give diablo III one more shot before i broke down an ordered torchlight 2 an i got sucked right back into it again. $20 saved (for now)...