The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 05-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #31
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
oh when I know when I get a awesome one, I'm not putting that one up cheap, I might even use the real auction house to see if someone will buy it when it comes out.

But the stuff I usually just get rid of it and I put it for cheap cause I know there are some newbies out there that suck at getting gear.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #32
Chronos
fuggit

I'm really interested in seeing how the conversions go...I'm guessing it'll start similar to Diablo 2 was; the best lvl 60 items costing around $50-200. The stuff we're selling for say 50,000 on the gold AH at lvl 40 would go for a couple bucks on the real money...just my guess.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #33
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I know a few people will be morons and spend over 50 bucks on some items. But if I get a really good item, I would be more curious how many people will spend over 10 dollars for certain items.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #34
Chronos
fuggit

i'm just waiting until lvl 60 gear before saving stuff for the real money. If I had to guess the lower level stuff will only sell for a few bucks to $10 at the most, since people know they'll be upgrading it eventually, and gear doesn't really matter for the lower difficulty levels at all.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #35
spider-prime

yup, that's why I list low level stuff very cheaply for gold.

but you will have to sell them for at least 2-3 dollars per item since blizzard is still going to take 1 dollar per auction and 15% after it sells. So nobody will sell for a dollar cause then you will owe them money!