The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 03-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #76
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Yeah, but, should it be that colour?... Looks a bit off to me.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #77
Alucard

Pretty sure I told you to stop looking through my window. You want to end up like spiderprime with feds following his every move?
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #78
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Noooo I guess not... Fine, I'll take the ladder down. Only if this is what you truly want!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #79
darren
... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
You mean like something thats GROWN UNREALISTICLY HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEE
well your super hero name is tripod boy
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #80
Alucard

My cape hangs from my balls.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #81
darren
... lol

you should get them there own little cape
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #82
Reality
Sin and Punishment

I am not sure why he is so concerned. I am pretty confient no one bought Too Human second hand.. Or first hand..
Old 04-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #83
Alucard

Fucking used game sales need to die. Our national Dick Smith stores were selling off shitloads of their games and systems for cheap, like ps3 games $5-$20 etc. Could of scored myself a couple nice games. But nope. Pretty much 09% of the stock was bought by employees. And you know what they did with them? Go to all the GAME and EB stores and you see them with PILES of games with $5 stickers on them relabelling the prices cause the whores went in and traded everything in for cash. This is why you rarely see good sales on consoles. Fuck used sales system. So many people pissed off. Half these cunts would of done the same thing too.

Store I went into had a copy of God of War HD Collection II. I wanted it since I hadnt played the second psp version yet. Might as well do it in HD on the ps3. $5. But no. Despite the website claiming to have a copy, this wanker tells me the site doesnt get updated until 24hours later and they had no stock. BULLSHIT! $100 says it was behind the counter. But SHOCK HORROR!! The PC games that were discounted low, they were still on the shelf. Because you cant trade them in. So no used games market = me with GOW HD collection II.

A friend who works in a GAME store which was right beside the Dick Smith store ran in at 8 even though he doesnt start working till 9 and bought like 50 games then used his account to trade them all in on his GAME system. Console gamers, fuck you. Cant wait till you cant trade shit in anymore.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...-1226316539362
Old 04-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #84
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

You may not be able to trade PC games in at stores but there is a used games market for PC games most of the PC games I have are second-hand. It's just more of a niche market so it only exists on places like Ebay.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #85
Drunken Savior
Mahjikbahks is dying.

Quote:
Fucking used game sales need to die. Our national Dick Smith stores were selling off shitloads of their games and systems for cheap, like ps3 games $5-$20 etc. Could of scored myself a couple nice games. But nope. Pretty much 09% of the stock was bought by employees. And you know what they did with them? Go to all the GAME and EB stores and you see them with PILES of games with $5 stickers on them relabelling the prices cause the whores went in and traded everything in for cash. This is why you rarely see good sales on consoles. Fuck used sales system. So many people pissed off. Half these cunts would of done the same thing too.

Store I went into had a copy of God of War HD Collection II. I wanted it since I hadnt played the second psp version yet. Might as well do it in HD on the ps3. $5. But no. Despite the website claiming to have a copy, this wanker tells me the site doesnt get updated until 24hours later and they had no stock. BULLSHIT! $100 says it was behind the counter. But SHOCK HORROR!! The PC games that were discounted low, they were still on the shelf. Because you cant trade them in. So no used games market = me with GOW HD collection II.

A friend who works in a GAME store which was right beside the Dick Smith store ran in at 8 even though he doesnt start working till 9 and bought like 50 games then used his account to trade them all in on his GAME system. Console gamers, fuck you. Cant wait till you cant trade shit in anymore.

(Gives Alucard a hug) It'll be ok, buddy.....it'll be....ok....

Games I'm hyped for
The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Kight, Star Citizen, The Division, Metal Gear Solid V
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #86
Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escaflowne2001 View Post
You may not be able to trade PC games in at stores but there is a used games market for PC games most of the PC games I have are second-hand. It's just more of a niche market so it only exists on places like Ebay.
Ebay is different. Its also heaps more effort then just trading them in at the store which is what majority of people do. Besides no need for used PC games since you can buy pretty much every pc game somewhere for cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Savior View Post
(Gives Alucard a hug) It'll be ok, buddy.....it'll be....ok....
Old 04-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #87
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Ebay is different. Its also heaps more effort then just trading them in at the store which is what majority of people do. Besides no need for used PC games since you can buy pretty much every pc game somewhere for cheap.
nah, there is some very rare point'n'click and other adventure titles on the PC I really need to start playing more of them. I've got such a huge stack of games.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #88
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Steam doesn't have this problem, all it takes is a 'search', just like all digital stores; games are priced lower in sales than in any store, and it supports the Industry in the process. The used gaming market can't die any quicker.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #89
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

But it shouldn't.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #90
progmetal
!

Quote:
Fucking used game sales need to die. Our national Dick Smith stores were selling off shitloads of their games and systems for cheap, like ps3 games $5-$20 etc. Could of scored myself a couple nice games. But nope. Pretty much 09% of the stock was bought by employees.

So there was still 91% left for you. lolol

Xbox 360 ID: progmetal (Silver)
PSN ID: Progmetal
progmetal is offline   Reply With Quote