The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #61
eastx
The Fighting Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren316 View Post
yeah well those people on the bus are lucky to have hot running water
Are you suggesting that Einhander doesn't really deserve to have hot water? Because I can fully agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren316 View Post
MS porting Office to IPAD as it needs to make money from the market and it obviously has zero faith in win8 mobile taking big share.
It's less a lack of faith and more an unhealthy competition between different branches within MS. The iOS software division within MS is frankly bad for a lot of Microsoft's other product lines, but for some reason they're organized in such a way that it's possible. Better leadership on up high could prevent that though.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #62
Badrats Studio
Hate it or Love it ヽ(̀ώ )ゝ✧

Location: Medan, Sumatera Utara, Republic Indonesia, South-East Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
Code veronica has 3d back grounds
Yes, that's right. What I meant was for the signature control of RE until Code: Veronica, I guess... Since RE4, the controls become over the shoulder cam rather than classic tank.
Currently Playing : Eternal Sonata [PS3]
Badrats Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #63
darren
... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Savior View Post
Are you trying to tell me that a Talkboy, the toy from Home Alone 2 is a staple of the 90's culture?
No but I will say videogames have been an excepted part of the popular entertainment culture for decades. Hence why i showed those prints ..

not a this a defacto list of pop culture things and as with that chap from saved by the bell I would like t think not. Tbh I would have included a game boy over the mega drive . I guess the artist was a sega man. Anyway obviously not everything there is pop culture of the 90s but a recognisable 'things' like gazza crying, mr blobby etc (those are obviously Brit things).

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
It's less a lack of faith and more an unhealthy competition between different branches within MS. The iOS software division within MS is frankly bad for a lot of Microsoft's other product lines, but for some reason they're organized in such a way that it's possible. Better leadership on up high could prevent that though.
what ever the core reason it a real sign of the times, i mean a few years ago if someone had said MS Office is coming to an iPad 99% of people would have lol'd in your face. Its a great move by MS tbh as the tablet is killing the laptop/desktop in corporate land where they sell most Office software. So they need to port to keep the license sales going .. very very clever move .. and they will make some serious $$ as not only will they sell bucket loads to ipad users but even more people in corporate land will switch to tablets once its out.
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)

Last edited by darren; 02-28-2012 at 09:00 AM.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote