The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 10-26-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
calintz
thank you based god

Conception: Please Have My Baby

Quote:
The latest game from Spike and Danganronpa producer Yoshinori Terasawa is "Conception: Please Have My Baby."

In this school and love themed RPG, you'll play as Itsuki, who must create a child with twelve girls (or maybe just one of them) in order to save the world.

The game promises to mix three themes: "love with maidens," "making children" and "school." (I was only aware that one of these existed in a game context...)

Conception is currently date TBA.
http://andriasang.com/comyqx/

calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 03:53 AM   #2
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

All 12 at once..?
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
calintz
thank you based god

Quote:
Following some preliminary details that we reported on earlier, Sokuho@Hokanko has delivered a more complete summary of Famitsu's reveal article on Spike's new PSP RPG, Conception: Please Have My Baby.

Your goal in Conception is to put the charms on some pure, innocent girls, raise their affection for you, then make babies with them. It appears that you then take these babies out to dungeons for turn-based battles.

You play as Itsuki, a high school student who, while prone to making cold statements, has a strong sense of justice. On the day of highschool graduation, Itsuki's first cousin and childhood friend Mahiru calls him and tells him that she thinks she's pregnant.

Just then, a gate opens up and leads the two into the world of Granvania. This world is in a dangerous state. In order for Itsuki to return to his world, he must save Granvania, something that can only be done by producing "Hoshi no Ko" (Star Children) with twelve girls.

The "star children" aren't made the normal way. You and one of the twelve heroines pour your spirit into some sort of device, and the baby is born after growing a bit.

The child's type is determined based off the parents. You can end up with a mage, a warrior, a monk, and so forth (yes, this is an RPG). Also, the child will end up with parameter boosts depending on the circumstances.

How all this will play out as an RPG isn't entirely clear. However, Sokuho's summary says that screenshots show Itsuki surrounded by star children. One shot shows six. It seems that you'll have to explore dungeons as the main character and his children, and also face off (against who is unclear) in turn-based battles.

There's also a school theme. The game is set in a school whose name translates to Granvania National Star God Academy. Each of the twelve girls has her own class.

Conception is currently 65% complete.
http://andriasang.com/comyrf/
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #4
Sinful Sam
gnarf! gnarf!

Sounds funny yet creepy...

STEAM: Sinfulsam
PSN: Sinfulsam
Live Gamertag: Sinful Sam
3DS Code: 1461-6914-4192 (PM me your code if you add me)
Sinful Sam is offline   Reply With Quote