04-20-2011, 09:22 PM
thank you based god
Join Date: Oct 2007
No More Heroes: Red Zone
i think this is konami's US release of the move version of the game
No More Heroes Red Zone is MMV's second attempt at bringing the original No More Heroes to HD platforms. The first attempt, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, was widely panned for graphical issues and various glitches.
Red Zone is coming to the PS3 exclusively.
- Z rating, meaning 18-and-up only. The PS3 version of Heroes' Paradise was toned down for a D rating (even though the Xbox 360 version was Z).
- Boss Battle Mode that's compatible with network rankings. You can face off against previously encountered bosses and upload your scores.
- Addition of 10 missions that were unable to be included in the original No More Heroes Wii release. This apparently includes things like "human bowling."
- Five popular boss characters from No More Heroes 2: Skelter Helter, Nathan Copeland, Kimmy Howell, Matt Helms and Alice Twilight.
- PS Move compatibility: control your Beam Katana directly for similar direct-style play as the Wii version. You can also just play with standard Dual Shock 3 controls if you want.
The first print run of the game will include a download product code for "Silvia's 18 Forbidden Pack." This includes the following:
- "Forbidden View Mode" which lets you view all characters and Travis' room using a free camera.
- Four all new Beam Katanas
- Four bike color variations
What makes the Forbidden View Mode so "Forbidden?" Apparently this:
Marvelous Entertainment is charging just ¥3,990 for Red Zone, causing some concern that this is just a repackaging of Heroes' Paradise with extra content. We'll have to see if all the various issues from Heroes' Paradise have been completely addressed.