The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Paper exe
Pwnd

Pokemon Black and White official thread

The new Pokemon game deserves a thread of it own. Go ahead and express how awesome the game is.

For me I just beat it today and got the national Dex and god it is unbelievable. I still cannot comprehend that we are in the fifth installment and how many pokemon are available. Imagine over 490 of empty space and each one of them are playable characters.

It toke them a year and half to design the new Pokémon and story. The story is really something, felt like watching a full length movie and a good one. Beats all the Pokemon movies out there by a mile. They discuses and answered many arguable questions in the world of Pokémon and brought a good and interesting explanation. To top all that, the story got a moral to it. It may not mean much to a 20+ years old pokewhore but for a 10 years old it bound to leave some good expression. For the first time Pokemon got a proper story!

While for the design I got a mixed feeling. It needs to be mentioned that it was made by many different people apparently the sucky out of place once were made by the same person; knowing that little info prevented me from hating the overall design. For an example they actually had an American guy to make some of the BW Pokémon. They asked him to make an ice "chill" pokemon, and guess what he made? a #%$$#$% Ice Cream!! 0_o

Asking none japans is not all bad as I heard that a Korean was the one who made the starters and they are quite well designed. The problem is with allowing poor once in the team; Japan is filed with dead unimaginable mind importing one is the last thing they need (no offence Turner but Ice Cream?! God even my 7 and 5 years old cousins got issue with it.)

On the other hand many new pokemon are really awesome and an all time favorites.

^^^^^ CUTEST SHEEP EVER! <3 <3 <3

^^^ You need to see him in motion!

There are sooo many awesome once. I forced my self to stop listing!
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread