The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 10-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
calintz
thank you based god

Free Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games for GOG beta users

Quote:
A gift for GOG beta users

The buzz around GOG's closure and re-opening has slowly faded away and we wanted to sum up the beta stage with a special gift for all those who have been with us during that period. Two years ago we began our revival of all-time PC-gaming classics for all you fans of good old games. Through ups and downs we’ve received a lot of support from the best community we could ever imagine (that’s you!) and we want to thank everyone who’s been with us through our beta stage with a special gift.

Any user who created an account before we closed down the site and moved out of beta (that's September 20, 2010) will receive Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games for free! We'll be adding the game automatically to your accounts during the next days, so don't worry if the game is not yet there.
http://www.gog.com/en/newsletter/thanks
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 12:55 AM   #2
Alucard

GoG own
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
awesome! I was on their site almost since day one, great site, I need to finish some of the games I bought from them, same games are just too long haha.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote