The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > MagicBox Member Reviews

Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #1681
Zachalmighty
Future Demon King

My problem with DQVII is the game breaking glitch in the village of statued people or else I would have beaten it on my PSP.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #1682
Havoc2049
64-bit Interactive Multimedia System

Where is Icarus????
Havoc2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #1683
Rubeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachalmighty View Post
My problem with DQVII is the game breaking glitch in the village of statued people or else I would have beaten it on my PSP.
Are you talking about the village with all people turned into statues due to the purple rain? I've already passed that yesterday without problems, now I am heading to another island.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #1684
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Good game. Actually both IV and VII are solid fun. If you want the soundtrack to VII it's relatively easy to get. Try here ~ http://downloads.khinsider.com/
Note that I don't authorize downloading game soundtracks like these but whatever. If you like it, support it. The composer for the DQ series, Koichi Sugiyama, is actually big on anti-piracy (I do own the double-disc OST to DQVII, as well as many others).

Man, I would've rewritten quite a few of these reviews. Kind of ashamed at some of the lame writing and cringe-worthy complaints against game magazines/web sites. I should've just ignored them outright, but hindsight is 20/20. I'm over it now.

Why is this a sticky? Joe's been keeping the reviews alive, as have a few others I see.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #1685
Joe Redifer
Olé!

It's not a sticky. Drunken Savior originally made it so, but then I came along and said "If any thread is going to be a sticky, it's going to be MINE!" And so my thread is the only sticky... the thread about this particular forum, anyway. ;)
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #1686
Rubeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus4578 View Post
Good game. Actually both IV and VII are solid fun. If you want the soundtrack to VII it's relatively easy to get. Try here ~ http://downloads.khinsider.com/
Note that I don't authorize downloading game soundtracks like these but whatever. If you like it, support it. The composer for the DQ series, Koichi Sugiyama, is actually big on anti-piracy (I do own the double-disc OST to DQVII, as well as many others).

Man, I would've rewritten quite a few of these reviews. Kind of ashamed at some of the lame writing and cringe-worthy complaints against game magazines/web sites. I should've just ignored them outright, but hindsight is 20/20. I'm over it now.

Why is this a sticky? Joe's been keeping the reviews alive, as have a few others I see.
How does Khinsider work if you just want to download to your computer? It only offers "Send to Phone", nothing else.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote