The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 01-07-2007, 02:27 PM   #46
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Damn Keits, that sucks. I downloaded the beta beforehand so I had about 25 minutes or so of patching before being able to play.

I hope the group xp in dungeons is a lot better because solo xp at lvl 5 gets very slow. I didn't keep the exact count but it required about 30 even level kills to reach lvl 6. I remember in DAOC you got 10% or more on even con enemies at that lvl. I really don't feel like playing another painful-levelling game again...
Old 01-08-2007, 12:01 AM   #47
Keits
Kaizoku da!

I got it working. Experimented with a few classes up to level 4ish, and so far, it feels like a bigged, slightly more challenging WoW. I know it diversifies as you level up, but so far I'm enjoying it.

I just dont want to invest too much time. My guys will be deleted anyway.

I would say at this point that Ill get at least a few good months fun out of this one.
Keits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:33 PM   #48
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

The pace of combat is satisfactory. So far I have spent most of the time leveling a bard (which is proving to be my favorite) and a dread knight.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #49
Reko8

a lot of mixed reviews. I'll just wait until the full retail version is released and see what you guys say about it. Ever since DDO, I'm not attempting to get into a MMORPG before reviewed.
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #50
Keits
Kaizoku da!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel4802
The pace of combat is satisfactory. So far I have spent most of the time leveling a bard (which is proving to be my favorite) and a dread knight.
Ive tried Bard(4), Shaman(3), Druid(2), and Warrior(1) so far.

GF tried Disciple(3).

I barely touched the warrior, but ive liked em all so far. Though, maybe it was because of my race... (L.Giant) my Druid ran out of mana too fast to move quickly through its first level.
Keits is offline   Reply With Quote