The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > MagicBox Member Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2006, 09:27 PM   #31
gearhound
Versus the World
 
gearhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: can't tell you
Posts: 3,061
hey, joe, go ahead uprood it.
__________________
I do not have a signature.
gearhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #32
Alexander
I speak with codes.
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionetteKazuk
Pretty much sums that up.
That doesn't make sense at all. If you don't like 5 being average, then make your scale 1-5. What would you say an average of 1-5 is?
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:35 PM   #33
gearhound
Versus the World
 
gearhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: can't tell you
Posts: 3,061
well, if you're x play... then maybe 3 is average.... but having a scale of 1-5 is stoopid.
__________________
I do not have a signature.
gearhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #34
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?
 
MarionetteKazuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander
That doesn't make sense at all. If you don't like 5 being average, then make your scale 1-5. What would you say an average of 1-5 is?
Just put it this way, if I want to have 6 or 7 as the average in my scale, then just don't worry about it. It's not very important to me anyways, because as you can see some people think of a 7 as average while some think of a 5. That's why a while back before this whole "5 is average" thing I was thinking about not putting numbered scores at all. After I give my reviews I basicly sum up everything as if the game is good, bad, or just worth trying. But if you don't like my scale then just ignore the scale and look at the rest.
__________________
Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Portal, Plain Sight, Sam & Max 104: Abe Lincoln Must Die

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:33 AM   #35
Reality
Sin and Punishment
 
Reality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhound
well, if you're x play... then maybe 3 is average.... but having a scale of 1-5 is stoopid.
If your x-play then..well..you shouldn't even be playing video games. The talk about games like they are awesome, then score then with a 2 out of 5. Plus they have no eye for graphics. There is nothing breath taking about PDO. In fact, it looks ugly.
__________________
Outpostnine is that 1%.
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:30 AM   #36
Alexander
I speak with codes.
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
If your x-play then..well..you shouldn't even be playing video games. The talk about games like they are awesome, then score then with a 2 out of 5. Plus they have no eye for graphics. There is nothing breath taking about PDO. In fact, it looks ugly.
What's X-Play? Is it that crappy show on G4? They have no class!
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:42 PM   #37
gearhound
Versus the World
 
gearhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: can't tell you
Posts: 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
If your x-play then..well..you shouldn't even be playing video games. The talk about games like they are awesome, then score then with a 2 out of 5. Plus they have no eye for graphics. There is nothing breath taking about PDO. In fact, it looks ugly.
i agree. i have noticed that, too. they will talk good about a game, basically not saying anything too negative about it and then give it a 3/5... x play really sucks.
__________________
I do not have a signature.
gearhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.