The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 01-05-2006, 03:31 PM   #61
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

then knowin the methodolgy of forum junkies as most people here most likely are youd get hit on by most of um soon after you reveal that fact.... so basically the response recieved by females in mmo- an general internet games... which is sad because so many of them are actually guys, i found that pertendin to be a wonam in mmorpgs = big money if you whore yourself out
Old 01-05-2006, 03:35 PM   #62
Seraph
>:3

Try Ragnarok Online. 90% of the girls are actually girls, and its about a 50-50 sex ratio.....

.....of course 90% of those girls also happen to be emo's, but hey, they are still girls.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #63
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

i was thinkin of tryin it but i kinda hate payin monthly for games, but i tried WoW for 4 mths only paid for 1 mth cause of how I managed to do it... it bored the hell outa me so fast that I may go back to GW.... but who knows at least 1/2 the people ive met in online games that say they are girls are because i actually talk to um outa game cause they are intelligent unlike alot of the females from my damned town in CT... oh the agony of bein stuck datin ditzes so often : :???: