Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 12-16-2005, 12:29 PM   #1
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Let's Get Ready to Rumble Aussie Style

Quote:
By Richard Kerbaj and Cath Hart

December 16, 2005

LEBANESE youths and ethnic "lions" from Melbourne are preparing to join Sydney's race riots, with busloads of troublemakers rumoured to be heading north.

Expectations among the young Lebanese community in western Sydney that further trouble will develop over the weekend comes despite calls from their religious leaders, police and politicians for both sides to calm down.

One 22-year-old ethnic Lebanese man yesterday told The Australian he and his friends were ready for a turf war. "The boys reckon it'll be like a scene out of Braveheart," he said.

Sources within the Lebanese community said three busloads of young men from Melbourne - Lebanese, Serbians, Italians and Greeks - and more than 30 carloads were expected to arrive in Sydney today and tomorrow.

"I've talked to a few mates in Melbourne and I know that some of my other buddies have too," said a 29-year-old Lebanese man from Lidcombe, in Sydney's west.

"We're expecting about 30 cars and a couple of busloads of Leb, Serb, Italian and Greek lions to punch on with us."

A Melbourne nightclub bouncer of Bosnian extraction also said word was "getting around" about groups of young men heading to Sydney to fight. NSW police last night expressed concern about the possibility ethnic numbers would be bolstered by interstate visitors.
A Victorian police spokesman said the force was "monitoring the situation" but had no specific information about the plan.

Prominent Melbourne Muslim leader Waleed Aly yesterday discouraged his community from joining the fray. "It's a stupid thing to do," he said.

Gold Coast police are also bracing for trouble on Sunday, boosting on-duty numbers after text messages urged locals to "crack some skulls".

Police contingency plans have been made despite Queensland Premier Peter Beattie's view the text messages were a hoax.
Wow, an epic battle the likes of Braveheart huh? Well Alucard, it seems you will have to transform into your alter ego, William Wallace

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17581075-2,00.html
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 12:31 PM   #2
Alucard

Sounds like he's bragging total crap. Italians and greeks HATE lebs. Take my word for it.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 12:33 PM   #3
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Yeah I know. I just thought his use of the Braveheart comparison was hilarious but stupid
Old 12-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #4
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
Sounds like he's bragging total crap. Italians and greeks HATE lebs. Take my word for it.

OH YES WE DO!

The fuckers on my island brake into houses and killed people!

But luckly their only way out was the ferry and the police just caught them on the boat!

OhhhhhhhhHH Greeks really hate them, even if its a little girl who did nothing!

This one little girl in greece who was one of them, she won the national award of having the highest grades in Greece and was going to be in a parade, The Greeks weren't to happy about that and said it should be given a greek cause they have done nothing but give them trouble.

But I personally would have let the girl get the award still, like I said she didn't do anything to them other then be born into that nationality.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 03:48 PM   #5
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
she didn't do anything to them other then be born into that nationality.
You're absolutely right. I don't like the fact that some people hate other people just because of their nationality. Let's say a whole bunch of black people started a riot across the nation, then it was settled down, and years later there are people that hate any black person they see just because of what the black people before them did. Just because the people before them did something doesn't mean everyone did.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 02:03 AM   #6
Alucard

This is nothing to do about being racist. Its about them constantly doing stupid things. The majority of them. They do it time and time again. Sydney is a perfect example OUT of greece. That retard above boasting about braveheart crap, he's just trying to turn this into a big racism thing by adding in other races who will help them against the evil Australians, when infact NOONE likes them and they're using the race card to excuse themselves from being absolute COMPLETE AND UTTER WANKERS ON A DAILY BASIS.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 01:41 PM   #7
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
damn that race card!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:11 AM   #8
Anti-Fanboi
Banned

Let me just get a Mad Max burger from The Outback Steakhouse-No Rules. Just Right.-, a can of Foster's-Australian for Beer-, and I'll be ready to enjoy the fight.
Anti-Fanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 AM   #9
Zod
All hail the hypno-toad!!

There they go again acting like someone else's country is theirs to do as they wish. IF they do anything at all like they're threatening, all they'll do is solidify the hate Aussies have of them as unwanted bigots out to displace the Aissues from Aussie land.