The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > MagicBox Member Reviews

Old 10-22-2005, 03:04 AM   #31
LanceCalvis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionetteKazuk
Well I thought I'd take a stab at it and make some reviews of my own.
My first one is on the Nintendo DS game Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour. Ok I'm going to say this, if you've played the yugioh game for GBA where you can walk around it's very similar to Troubadour. You start off with a deck and depending on which questions you answere in the beginning of the game depends on which deck you get, I thought that was kinda good that they give you a random deck even though they did do something like that in another yugioh game. The gameplay is good, just like the official game. From what I heard there are over 1000 cards to get and they include the newer cards. You can "walk" around in the over-view map and when the circle turns red that means there's someone nearby to duel with. Once the duel begins you do that little rock paper siscors thing to see who goes first. In the battle the top screen is used to display the field in 3D. I thought that monsters were going to be a bit more 3D than they were, but there are some that they show in full 3D. The others are shown from either the front or back and the more or less look like a 3D image than an actual 3D figure. I do like when you defeat a monster how the card explodes. The music in the game could've been better. I was hoping for more hyped up and fast pace music but it wasn't there. And also they added a shop to the game. Instead of having to wait after you battle to get a booster deck, if you have any money you can go to the shop and buy a pack of cards and not just only 1 deck but if you have enough for like 3 or 4 you can buy them unlike in Eternal Dualist Soul for gba where you can only get 1 pack of cards after dueling. They still have that password machine where if you have the little code from the bottom of the card you can input it into the game and then you'll have the card, but they've changed it. I believe it's now 1,000 to get a card from a password. I didn't really like that too much because I have a whole deck of real yugioh cards and I would like to use them in the game, but I have to pay every time I want to get one of the cards. Some things get a little confusing because you have to wait for certain times of the day (in game time, not real life time) in order to advance in the game. I didn't really like that too much.

Gameplay - 8/10
Sound/Music - 4/10
Controls - 7.5/10
Enjoyment - 7.9/10

Would I recommend this game - yes

My next review will be on advance wars dual strike for the ds. I won't make the review until I've played enough of the game to actually know what I'm talking about. I hope you enjoyed the review and if I should add more or take away details feel free to let me know.
Sounds cool, everything sounds like a plus to me. That 1000 gold thing per card to use a code was put there due to alot of kids abusing it. I remember in this one gameboy yugioh game I even printed out a complete list of every card code in the game so the 1000 makes you choose which ones are worth spending that for it. Hopefully 1000 is hard to get because if it is not there will still be alot of abuse in the game.
LanceCalvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:14 AM   #32
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceCalvis
Sounds cool, everything sounds like a plus to me. That 1000 gold thing per card to use a code was put there due to alot of kids abusing it. I remember in this one gameboy yugioh game I even printed out a complete list of every card code in the game so the 1000 makes you choose which ones are worth spending that for it. Hopefully 1000 is hard to get because if it is not there will still be alot of abuse in the game.
Yeah I kinda abused that as well in the yugioh eternal duelist soul. The thing is I wouldn't go online and get the passwords a lot because my sister has a bunch of yugioh cards. But yeah it's quite hard to get 1000 points for that machine. It makes everything more realistic like you have to earn a card to unlock. It takes many battles just to earn enough to unlock one card, but I'd rather buy the booster packs from the shop that's in the game which cost 150 per pack. I'd rather pay 150 per pack than 1000 per card.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:05 PM   #33
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Mario Kart DS

Ok, I thought it was time that I did it and make a mario kart ds review. Now I know most of you have already played it, but my reviews aren't just for informing people of games but to give my insight on them as well.

Story
The sinister bowser has kidnapped..... wait... wrong game. There actually isn't a story in this game (unlike speed racer). The main goal of this game is to beat off of the cups and races

Gameplay
9.5/10

In this game you can choose (in single player mode) from:
Grand Prix
Time Trials
Vs
Battle
Mission

What I like is that in the battle you don't have to have more than 1 DS system to play, because you can play against the computer. They have only 2 battles and they seem decent enough to play, although the ballon battle kinda ticks me off because they always start me off with one balloon for some damn reason.

In the Grand Prix mode you can initally choose from the 50, 100 or 150 cc. Later in the game after gaining certain trophies you can unlock the 150cc mirror mode. I've been wondering why don't they have a mirror mode for the other cc but it matters not to me because I enjoy playing the 150cc more than the other two.

Within the grand prix after picking which level (50,100,150cc) you can choose your player and your kart. What I like about this game which is similar to double dash is that you can pick a cart and depending on which kart you pick will affect the game such as your speed, acceleration, wight, handling, drift and items. After picking your kart you choose the cup to race in. Now there are two categories of Grand Prix. There's the Nitro Grand Prix which has newer courses, and then there's the Retro Grand Prix which in each cup has a level from the former mario kart games. What I like is the retro cup because you get to play some of the older course.

As far as handling the kart goes in the game and the button configuration is all good. For some reason (and I don't know if this is just me), but in the 50cc the karts seem to go slower than in the 150cc. I've heard a few people say the game goes slow as far as the kart's speed, but it's not true imo they seem to be going about the same as in double dash when you're playing the 150cc.

What I didn't like about the game, but it isn't too big of a problem, is how that in Super Mario Kart (snes) they had an option that if you lost a race (4th place or lower) you could retry and they took a life away from you. But it may be a good thing they took it out because now you'll be required to do your best to get good records. Also the drifts in the game are very good.

I unfortunately still can't get the wfc play to work, so I can't really say how good the online play is, but everything I've heard was good except for if you have a crappy router then you'll get disconnected very often.

The objects in the game such as shells are good in this game. They replaced the chainchop weapon from double dash with a giant bullet bill instead. Also with the new weapon of the squid that inks your screen so to block your view temporarily comes very useful in races. But they still have most of the classic weapons such as the red/green/blue shells and the starman.
Graphics
9/10

The graphics in the game were a LOT better than the N64 version. In the N64 version the characters looked like paper... along with a lot of other objects as well. In this game has actual 3D caharaters. Even though this one is better than the n64 one, but still doesn't look as good as the gc's it still had good graphics.

Sound
10/10
This game has good sound. When you bump into another character they beep at you and when you pass up another character you make a cheer. The sound quality itself is good as well.

Conclusion
I would highly recommend that if you have a ds and haven't got mario kart yet that you should. It's a fun entertaining game and I would bet that you'll be playing for hours.

STEAM

Old 12-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #34
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

This is another game from Konami. I first played this game looong ago when I rented it from a video store (blockbust I believe.... before it became crappy). The cover of the game is what really got my attention. I looked at the back of the box and read through it and it seemed good. I rented it played it.... LOVED it!

Story
Zombies have shown up in the neighborhood and it's up to YOU to save the people from these lifeless enemies.

Graphics
This game was on both the Genesis and SNES. I didn't see a difference in graphics between the two. The graphics at the time were good and they went well with the game.

Gameplay
The gameplay was good for it's genre.
You had to go around and save all of the regular humans on the level and keep them from getting killed. If the last human left gets killed then it's game over.

I like the weapons the use such as the soda cans, dishes, forks and my all-time favorite the potions, one of which does random effects and the other (the more favorite of mine) which turns you into a unstoppable monster.

The "bosses" they had in the game were challenging, but fun (like all of the levels). One of the bosses I can remember right off hand is the giant baby. The final boss is a bitch to beat, but the game for the most part was very good.

Sounds
The background music is very weird in the game, it makes this game a good halloween game to play because of it. Also the sound effects are good. One sound that some of you may remember very good is from the evil dolls (chucky dolls) from the mall and factory levels. The screams of the humans when they were killed was a disappointment for me just because you knew that someone was killed on the game.

Gameplay - 9/10: Excellent gameplay, there could've been a couple of improvements such as the player requiring to press a button at the door to open it instead of just walking and hitting it on accident sometimes which caused you to lose a key. But overall is a very fun game.

Sound - 10/10: Remember what era this game was made in and at the time the sound for the game was good.

Graphics - 10/10: This is during the genesis/snes era so the graphics are the graphics that they had at the time, but for this game the graphics went well with it.

STEAM

Old 12-10-2005, 06:55 PM   #35
Temujin

OMG! Zombies! I used to play this game for hours and hours when I was about 11 or12. It's one of my favorite Megadrive games - it's such a fun and comic game! In fact I think I might go dig it out and have a quick go on it later, haven't played it for ages. Wicked review of a fun game that brings me memories.......... MOOHAA! MOOHAA!
Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:57 AM   #36
Icarus4578
Virtuosity of Excellence

I liked Zombies Ate My Neighbors, or ZAMN for short, better on the SNES. Probably because the music is so much better.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 AM   #37
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Super Mario Bros 2 (Super Mario USA)

This game was originally Doki Doki Panic, but was changed into a super mario game. Also the name is also different, the english version is called Super Mario Bros 2 while the japanese version is called Super Mario Bros USA, that's because the original super mario bros 2 was exactly like the first super mario bros game as far as gameplay goes, but not only that, the developers for the original smb2 (japanese version) thought the game would be too hard for american gamers.

Ok, now that the history lesson is out of the way, time for the review.

Story:
When Mario opened a door after climbing a long stair in his dream, another world
spread before him and he heard a voice call for help to be freed from a spell.
After Awakening, Mario went to a cave nearby and to his surprise he saw exctly
what he saw in his dream...

Gameplay:
This game has some obviously different gameplay from super mario bros 1. What's different is that for starters there are more characters such as peach (toadstool), luigi and toad.

Each character has a different "ability" which may be more usefull in some levels than others, for example peach can float for a certain period of time, toad can pick up items and enemies very fast and luigi has his odd levetation jump. Mario doesn't seem to have any kind of special abilities except take shrooms. I will tell you this, you can get through the whole game with just one character, it's not a necessity that you change characters every level, I've gone through the whole game with peach and nobody else, so it is possible.

The levels themselves are good/weird too. They vary and don't seem very repetitive. There are some levels made of sand, others snow, some regular.

This game differs from smb1 also with the enemies. They have a lot more of them and they are some odd-looking ones at that, such as the shy guy, birdo (my favorite enemy) and many more. The bosses are also a good fight, but if you're as skilled as many smb2 players (including myself) you can get through the bosses in seconds. And speaking of bosses, wart is the most off the wall boss I've seen. I guess all of the reptiles and amphibians are out to get mario and kidnap peach for some reason.

Graphics:
This game is a step up in graphics from smb1, not a big step but a noticable one. There is a lot more movement in this game and also you can "scroll" the screen, which means unlike smb1 when the screen shifts as you run you can go back, in smb1 if the screen moved that was it. There are more details in the character/enemy sprites as well.

Sound:
Every super mario game seems to have their share of odd music and sounds, but this one has some of the oddest, such as hitting an enemy with a turnip (nindalf) and even the background music is on the wierd side. All of this, imo, is due to that this wasn't originally supposed to be a super mario game and they left the original sounds and music from the previous (original game). Even with the sounds and music being as odd as they are it didn't make the game any less good. My favorite music is from the final boss wart, it gives that ending of the game feeling.

Story - 6.5/10: This wasn't an original mario story which was a downer for me.

Gameplay - 9/10: The character's movements were good for the most part, but luigi was probably the most difficult of the 4 to menuver. The levels were most enjoyable however.

Graphics - 8.5/10: As I said the graphics were better than smb1, but were still on the low end of the chart.

Sounds - 9/10: It had some of the weirdest sounds and music and to me made the game more fun to listen to them while playing.

STEAM

Old 12-12-2005, 03:51 PM   #38
Icarus4578
Virtuosity of Excellence

SMB2 was cool and all but SMB3 is way better!
Old 12-14-2005, 12:46 AM   #39
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Richard Scarry's Busy Town

As a kid I had grew up watching a show called The Busy Town of Richard Scarry. Then years later I got sega channel and there was a game about it. So I had gave it a try.

Story
There isn't a "single" or "whole" story, but there are missions in the game that you must complete such as running a shop, delivering items, being a firefighter, building a house and many more.

Gameplay
As I said there are different missions in the game and they're not all played the same and the gameplay changes with each mission.

The mission with the building the house you must put a new roof on the house and installing appliances and moving the furniture.

Another mission is moving items to different places. You must use a delivery truck and get items from the factory and deliver them to different places while avoiding potholes and other obstacels.

One of the missions... which isn't really considered a mission is going to the park/beach and you play as a very very small (about 3 ft) tornado and you can move around and "interact" with the objects on the screen.

Graphics
I'm not sure if they had an snes version of this game, but I've played it on the genesis. The graphics weren't too bad for a children's game, I know it sure will catch their eye with the bright colors and all.

Sound
Theis had some very low-sounding background music that you can barely hear while playing the game. They had a variety of misc and random sound effects that more or less went appropriately with the action being done such as the hammer sound effect when roofing the house. They even had voices on the game when you do certain actions.

Story - 7/10
Me being 19 (going on 20) I can't really judge the stories in the game too much right now, but at the age when I played this game some years ago the stories themselves weren't interesting, just what you had to do in the game was.

Gameplay - 9/10
I do have to say the gameplay was quite enjoyable, and without that same gameplay I'd probably would've gave a rat's @ss about it.

Graphics 9/10
For some reason the characters seemed really fat in the game, but then again they were fat on the show, and they were all short, so basicly they were dwarfs. But this was a kids game and they usually don't have the best of graphics anyways regardless of how powerful the machine is.

Sound 6/10
As I said the background music was very low and was a bit hard to hear. THe sound effects were good, but theyr'e sound effects that are probably a lot easier to make than the background music.
-------

I don't know why I reviewd this game, I just felt that I had to get it out of the wya for some reason.

STEAM

Old 12-14-2005, 03:39 AM   #40
Icarus4578
Virtuosity of Excellence

I request, nay, demand you review Space Harrier. And remember this: I'm WATCHING you!
Old 12-14-2005, 10:02 AM   #41
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus4578
I request, nay, demand you review Space Harrier. And remember this: I'm WATCHING you!

Y-y-y-y-y-y-y esssss sir. I'll make the review within a week, or at least try my best. Now where'd I live my car keys....?

STEAM

Old 12-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #42
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

The Ring: Terror's Realm

You've read correctly. A while ago (in the DC days) they made a game of the ring titled The Ring: Terror's Realm. I had first played this game from a bootleg disk I got from a friend and believe it or not they sold this game in stores as well.

Story
The story begins with our good friend Robert who works in what seems to be some kind of biological lab. One day Robert was discovered dead at his house and his body was disfigured and his girlfriend Meg also found out about this. Meg was eventually giving the position that Robert had at his job and was to take over the project he was working on. Meg finds out that Robert wasn't the only one who died from that lab and also they all died at the same time. When the bodies (including Robert's) were discovered, they had a program running called Ring. While in Robert's former office, Meg finds his laptop there, she opens it and finds the Ring program running and decides to do a little snooping of her own. She's taken to another world where she is introduced to some guy that should be from Splinter Cell. She's given a tutorial on how to move ( i guess she's crippled or something). She's also finding out about the ring virus and what not. Afterwards is brought back to real word where she revieves a phone call.... "Seven Days". So Meg goes in search to find out why Robert (and the other deceased employees) died.

[b}My Thoughts on the Story - SPOILERS!!!!!!!![/b]
The story doesn't seem the same as the one from the movie. For one the woman is working in a biological lab, 2 there's a computer program instead of a video tape, but for the most part it's basicly the same story.

Gameplay
I has been a good while since I've played this game. The gameplay wasn't good and it wasn't bad either. It was that kind that took a bit of getting used to. I like the fact that you can go into that virtual world and fight those demon monekys from hell. The gameplay in the virtual world seems better imo only because you can use guns and it's a lot darker, in fact it's pitch black unless you have your flashlight on. There are different tasks that you must perform throught the game. Some are easy and some are a bit difficult. There's not much to interact with in the game except the curtains in the patient rooms and some of the lockers and the key items in the game. In the "real world" of the game it seemed a bit too empty. You would walk around for hours and won't find anyone until you absolutely have to see another person in the game in order to advance.

The weapons were ok, but not very good. I do however like that shotgun in the game, it'll blow those monkeys to next tuesday. The regular guns don't do squat against the giant gorrillas, but they will do something to the "normal" sized ones.

What I found odd is that there's no talking in this game at all except for a handfull of cutscenes. She does talk though in the movie at the beginning where they discover her boyfriend (robert) dead.

Graphics
This game had decent graphics. I was going to say it looked a bit too bright in the "real world" of the game, but it does take place in a well-lit lab so I guess it's normal to have that kind of lighting. The faces on the characters looked semi-real, but meg's face looked more fake than the rest.

(One of those demon monkeys in the dark)

(That guy giving meg a tutorial)

(Here's Meg)

Sound
The game plays the same background music foverver in the "real world". At some points the music fades away and then "springs" back up. I don't remember there being anything else worth mention as far as sound goes.

Story - 7/10: This game was a bit out the way of the original story, but they did manage to make a playable game out of it.

Gameplay - 7/10: The gameplay wasn't too bad, but there could've been some improvements on it

Sound - 6/10: The bg music was too repetitive. Had they added more bg music then it would've have been as bad.

Graphics 8/10: Not extremely stunning, but they are decent graphics and aren't very very crappy either.
-------------------------------------------

I would say this game is worth bootlegging if you can't find any other game to play, but as far as paying anything more than $15 for it isn't worth it, although I don't think it even cost that much if it's still sold in any stores.

STEAM

Old 12-21-2005, 07:09 PM   #43
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Virtua Cop 2

Ok, I just downloaded and burned this game about an hour ago for the DC.

Story
To be honest, I don't know the story behind this game. The only thing I do know is that you must fight through 3 different difficulties in order to get to the final boss and destroy him.

Gameplay
The gameplay is similar to house of the dead in the sense that it's a fps that where you can't move the caracter around yourself, but instead the screen moves for you. You must blast the enemies ont he screen to oblivion with your water pistol... i mean gun.

There are different kinds of guns in the game such as the regular hand gun, machine gun, shotgun, magnum and a couple of other ones.

The enemies will show up on the screen and you must use the joystick on the controller to move the cursor around and depending on your button configurations the A button is used to shoot and the B to reload. There's an option for auto-load, but I decided not to use it because to me it would seem like having auto-lock like in other fps games because you'll be shooting without worry of reloading that that takes away from the gameplay.

There are (as I said earlier) 3 different modes in the game which are beginner, medium (i think it was medium or novice) and expert, non of which really seem too much different except in the expert mode the victims don't scream (at all) before they come strolling on the screen looking for their lost car keys.

In the game you'll ecounter a victim, which means while you're on a shooting spree with the enemy occasionally a random "resident" will walk onto the screen and if you shoot them you will get a life point taken away from you. And speaking of life points you can also set how many of those you have by default and how many continues.

The game play is good for the most part and you can adjust the cursor speed, etc which is good if you want to have a quicker or slower cursor.

Graphics
The graphics are that of the arcade version, which the characters and enemies have a very low polycount. But good graphics aren't really necessary in this game however.

Sound
I went through this game so fas that I can't remember any of the music in the game, in fact, I don't think it even had any background music. It did have some decent sound effects when shooting the guns, and also the enemies had the realist scream of being shot in the hand.

Scores
Storyline - 6/10: This game didn't seem to have a story line and if getting to the end of the game to destroy a madman is considered the story of the game then it's not a very good one.

Gameplay - 9/10: The game has very good controls, even with the controller, but since I didn't use the gun (nor do I own it) it took a bit away from the gameplay.

Graphics - 7.5/10: As I said the graphics are like that of the arcade version and have a low polycount. I think they could've had them a bit better considering that house of the dead 2 had some decent graphics.

Sound - 7/10: The game could've used some background (low background) music. Not too loud. The sound effects were good which gave it a decent score.

Should you play it?
Yes. This game is a very good shooter and with the light gun it'll be an even better experience. The controller is good to use with it as well, so it's not a total loss without the gun.

STEAM

Old 12-23-2005, 12:49 PM   #44
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2

The sequel to the TXR game for DC....well this one is on DC as well.

Story
There's no story in the game, there are quests however. You quest is to drive through the dark highways in Tokyo and defeat the rival cars in a race.

Gameplay
The point of this game is (as I said) to drive through the highways in Tokyo and find a rival race car and race against them to earn credits.

You can buy a car at the start of the game. You don't have much money (credits) on you initially, but it's still enough to buy a B-Class car. There are three classes of cars, A, B, and C, or course C class cars aren't as good as A or B, B isn't as good as A but is better than C.

If you win the race you earn credits, if you lose you don't. The way the races are setup is easy. First you drive through the highway and if you spot a rival car (which will be indicated by a little arrow above their car and also on the map) you must get close enough to them to flash your high beams at them ( ), when the enemy sees your beams that will initiate the race. Then you'll get a count down from three and then the race starts. While your driving (not racing though) your car doesn't seem to go fast, but once a race starts you can go even faster than you normally could, so don't go thinking that the race is going to be very crappy. During the race you must also avoid the other cars on the highway which (if bumped into) can slow you down, and also bumping into the guard rails will slow you down as well. When racing, which ever player is behind the other will drain their life meter, so for example if your racing against the computer and you're behind them your energy meter will drain down. Depending on how far behind you (or the computer) is will determin the amount of enery being drained, the further behind the more energy is drained. The race is over once someone's energy bar is completely empty. If you win you'll get credits which you can use towards buying newer parts, stickers for your car, paint job, or if you have enough, a new car.

With you car it's quite customizable such as suspention and brakes, how low or high one end of the car is, so if you want the front end to be higher than the back (or visa versa) you can. Buying new parts can improve the car performance depending on which kinds of parts you buy. However, some "good" parts may make your car faster, but there are also some that are heavy parts which could slow your car down a bit.

There are different modes in the game, and quest mode is probably the best imo. The highway is endless, but you can take different routes while driving, so if you come at a cross you can pick which way to go. Also at the beginning of the game you can pick which part of the map you start on.

You can also adjust the view, so you can have a 3rd person perspective (a few different kinds of them at that) and a FP perspective where you're inside the car.

Graphics
This game has very good graphics and they've done a very good job with it. The lighting is what impressed me the most seeing as this game takes place at night, the street lights on the highway are the only source of light besides yours (and other car's) headlights. The shadowing is also good. And they did a good job with the lights on the car's roof moving as your car is moving to give that effect that you're actually driving.

Another thing about this game that wasn't in the first one is that now the computers can challenge you to a race, so if you're driving in front of them they'll challenge you and you can accept the race if you want to.

Sound
The sound effects of the cars are real such as the engine, breaks, etc. There's at least background music in the game, and it's very low-sounding which goes well with the night theme of the game. Other than the car's sound effects and the background music there's really nothing more worth mentioning about the sounds

Scores
Story - 8/10: Although this game doesn't have a story, it's still good that you can choose which enemies you race.

Gameplay - 9.5/10: The racing in this game is good and doesn't really leave you bored. Even just driving through the highway is still pretty good. The ability to buy parts and upgrade and customize your car's performance and looks is good as well.

Graphics - 9/10: The game has very well-done graphics. I like the night theme of the game which helped with that.

Sounds - 8.5/10: It had realistic sounds to it and was probably the best they could get it at, but still good none the less.

Conclusion
This game is worth buying if you would see it in the stores. I believe they have it for Xbox as well, although I haven't played it, but if it's anything like the dreamcast ones then it's definitely worth picking up.

STEAM

Old 01-03-2006, 08:11 AM   #45
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Deja Vu

I figured in my sleep-deprived state I may as well make a review.
System: NES
Players: 1

Story:
You awaken dazed inside a stall in the men's bathroom. You have dried blood on your right palm.... but no pain there, but there's a puncture wound on your left arm. You have no idea who you are and can't seem to remember the least bit. You must go in search of clues to remember who you are

Gameplay:

This game is a first-person point and click-type of game. You must move the cursor around the screen with the d-pad and you can click different options on the screen such as open, close, examine, etc, etc. These options will be useful in the game. IMO I think the cursor moves a bit too slow.

Reading certain things will automatically save to your memo. Such as if you read an paper and it has an address on it, it will be stored in your memo.
You'll have an inventory screen. Almost any item you pick up will be stored there. Also some items will have items within them, such as the envelope having the key inside of it.

For the most part the gameplay is good. It's easy to figure out what to do on the screen if you have the I.Q. of a walnut.

Graphics:
The game doesn't have horrible graphics for the system it's on. They attempt to make realistic-looking pictures on some parts such as [spoiler]when you see the picture of yourself upstairs[/b], but the rest of the game is pretty plain.

Sound:
The background music gives more of that detective-like sound which is good for this game. I like the title screen music for some reason. They also try to give that "suprise" music when somethign sudden happens. Not very bad music, imo, for this game.

Scores
Story 8.5/10: It's a pretty decent story, a man loses his memory and he must find it. The story has some good gameplay to back it up though.

Gameplay 9/10: The game is pretty fun to play and is one of those mystery games, so it'll take some thinking. The only flaw I see is that the cursor moves to slow for me. Had they made a feature where if you press select it'll cycle through the commands then that would've been a lot more useful.

Graphics 7/10: Not the best graphics in the world, but at least they tried.

Sounds 8/10: I like the background music in the game, but some of it seems to be very repetitive. I'm not sure if it was because I walked through the same rooms about 3 million times, but they should've made a different bg music for each room, or at least made it so a random one comes up.

Conclusion
It's a fun game to play. As I said it involves some thinking other than just shooting or jumping (which it has a tad bit of those two though). Mystery games are always good to solve.

STEAM