The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2004, 12:27 PM   #1
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish everyone here who visit or work with MagicBox a Happy Thanksgiving. There is a lot we should all be thankful for this holiday; but instead I'd like to use the time I have before I must leave for my parents' house to show my appreciation and support for the men and women overseas who are spending their Thanksgiving away from their families.

I'm sure the media elites at CNN, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, NY Times, etc. are hoping that you all do something that they can turn in to a huge scandal (which will make their very expensive $3,000 imported wine they are savoring during their carefree hours on their very expensive yachts or Manhattan luxury suites taste all the more better) while, today, they will no doubt attempt to "honor" you this Thanksgiving. So to you media elites who press the perverbial knife against their backs, I offer you a big :finger: this Thanksgiving. To everyone else, cheers and have a great holiday