The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 09-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #1
Rubeus

Falcom preparing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II for PS4

How about Trails in the Sky series?

Quote:
Falcom preparing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II for PS4

Falcom president hopes to share news soon.

The first issue of “Sen no Kiseki Magazine,” a special magazine published by Dengeki that released today, has an interview with Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, who says that Falcom is preparing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 4.

Specifically, regarding PlayStation 4 versions of the first two games, Kondo says “we’re actually preparing it,” and that he hopes to share more information soon.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is currently available for PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PC, and its sequel The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II is available for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, and due out for PC in the future. The next game in the series, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on September 28.

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/falcom-pr...d-steel-ii-ps4
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 02:38 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

I wish they prepared 3 for localisation instead. Really... this is on the PS3, Vita and PC.

Also, screw the old ass sub-series. Unless they bring the remakes over, i can't be arsed. Fans keep harping that it's needed to play them, but it really isn't. It's just background snipets.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
I wish they prepared 3 for localisation instead. Really... this is on the PS3, Vita and PC.

Also, screw the old ass sub-series. Unless they bring the remakes over, i can't be arsed. Fans keep harping that it's needed to play them, but it really isn't. It's just background snipets.
Cold Steel III will be out next year in the West by either Xseed or NISA depending who offers the most cash.

It's not even out in Japan yet so things rarely get announced before that happens.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:37 PM   #4
Ernst

Fuck. I recently bought them for PS3.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote