The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 09-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #1
Ryan_Robert
Banned

I'm infected

I have been infected with the BloodHound.MBR virus. It is a trojan/spyware that shows my information to some creep sitting at his hackputer spying on what I type...

The thing here is, that the virus has infected itself into my Master Boot Record, my Memory, so that technically EVERY single file is infected with it invisiblly. Does anyone know how to get rid of this pesky thing? I'd appreciate the help! Thanks-- Ryan RP.
Ryan_Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
Nindalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Robert
It is a trojan/spyware that shows my information to some creep sitting at his hackputer spying on what I type...
Sorry. :(
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:44 PM   #3
Chronos
fuggit

O SNAP! I'm sorry for you.

I don't know what to say.

Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:48 PM   #4
Ryan_Robert
Banned

Yeah, I'm always getting stalked by these kinds of people, infact, a whole family of creeps was spying on me for a while, you know. I've finally gotten rid of them, and though they keep trying to track me down, I'm staying clear of them and have the cops involved. So, now with my brand new virus - free computer, I was hoping to keep it that way. Yet, somehow, I have gotten a virus. So yeah, I was just wondering if anybody knew how you were supposed to get rid of this.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:54 PM   #5
Chronos
fuggit

How do you think you keep getting re-infected?
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #6
Ryan_Robert
Banned

Well, I know it's not the same person anymore. Oh, also, the way these sick people (in the one family) keep finding me is, they spend 24 hours a day at their computers, searching for IP's in the lower mainland. They also scan for email addresses with the name Ryan in them, which is why I can't use MSN. As for the BloodHound, I was just looking through some pictures on a site, and I guess it had a virus code in the picture. I heard viruses in pictures can get past alot of firewalls. I have alot of firewalls, so I guess its true! So yeah, that's how it happened. But I plan to do alot of PC gaming and we just spent some good money on this brand new setup! It isn't fair that this keeps happening to me and that this sick pedofile family wont leave me alone.