The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 08-23-2006, 01:42 AM   #1
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
My Counter-Strike : Source Server

I just got it up the IP is: 208.100.26.42:27015

I got most of the configs up and working, 28 player server for now if it does good I will up it up to 32 right away.

It's 100 Tic server, for people who don't know, it's so the game runs smoothly and it's the best you can get

Me, Reiko8 and Missinlink were playing on it for a bit, works great so far

But I still have to figure out how to connect the HLstatsX to the server though mani mod, if someone knows how, PLEASE TELL ME! AHHHHHHHHH been trying to figure it out most of today.

It's based in Chicago for the people who were wondering. Come in and play

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...b_100_Tic.html
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 09:09 AM   #2
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

Yes please come and play before all the admin wars get out of hand.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #3
Pikachief
To save or to feed?

yay for whatever this is.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:26 PM   #4
Seraph
>:3

Is it ok if my little brother plays with you? I'd play but I dont have a PC right now, I dont want to spend money just to play counterstrike, and I dont want that Steam crap on my computer.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:14 PM   #5
Reko8

lol on that link it says average is .03 players on the server. When you did the server reset last night, it didnt reset my stats. I suck major balls on dust and dust2, but I dont mind playing them. My best play is during office, but you guys would still McPwn me

Im trying to beat Chrono Trigger and school starts tommorrow, so you wont see me on for the next few days.
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:57 PM   #6
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
resetting the server doesn't reset ranks, but I did reset the ranks just right now

I think I finally figured out how to connect them to the pyshcostats on the webpage

http://cs36.counter-strike.com/

xfire is spiderprime

I'm going to keep the server for 2 months unless I can get it populated most of the time, or else it's just a waste of money, I mostly wanted to make this server cause I know people hate playing on servers where the owner/admins are total dicks and you can't enjoy it when they ban kick slap etc for whatever reason they can think of, just cause they didn't like you

so I wanted to make a easy going laid back kind of server, where the only people that will get banned is hackers.

everyone else at most will just get muted for being a ass if it offense too many people like too much racist talk or people mic spamming or text spamming.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote