The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!
 
SavedFromSin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Five min from Sinful Sam
Posts: 4,475
Israel Goes To Hell

Jewish settlers are refusing to leave Gaza so the Israli government is sending troops to force them to leave. This whole situation is BS because all this has done is show the terrorists that what they do works and they will continue to blow things up.
Here is the link:
Troops Sent to Gaza

Interesting remark:
Quote:
Sharon won the prime ministry in early 2003 by electorally crushing an opponent who espoused unilateral withdrawal from Gaza. Sharon declared back then: "A unilateral withdrawal is not a recipe for peace. It is a recipe for war." For unknown reasons, in late 2003 he adopted his opponent's policy of leaving Gaza, thereby reneging on his promises, betraying his supporters, and inflicting lasting damage on Israeli public life.

To Palestinian rejectionists, an Israeli retreat under fire sends an unambiguous signal: Terrorism works. Just as the Israeli departure from Lebanon five years earlier provoked new violence, so too will fleeing Gaza.
Hamas leader (the terrorists) believe that this is the end of Israel:
Quote:
The implementation of the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip marks ?the beginning of the end for Israel,? said Hamas political bureau chief, Khaled Mashaal. Palestine-hamas-mashaal
Speaking to al-Hayat newspaper, Mashaal was quoted as saying on Tuesday that the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip as ?the beginning of the end for the Zionist program in the region.?
The Hamas leader reiterated the movement?s commitment to the calm with Israel until the end of the current year, but added the ?resistance is a strategic choice, because the withdrawal from Gaza is the first step in the way to complete liberation.?
The Damascus-based official stressed that ?Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wants the Gaza exit to be the first and last, and the payment for the continued control in the West Bank, settlement construction, wall construction, and the annulment of any possibility of establishing a Palestinian state within the framework of the Zionist project to end the Palestinian issue with the unlimited US support,? adding "We, however, see the withdrawal as first step for full liberation and achieving all of our legitimate rights. Today Gaza and tomorrow the West Bank and later every inch of the land."
He stressed that the withdrawal from Gaza is the "beginning of the end for the Zionist project in the region and an important and historic turning point in the Arab - Israeli conflict."
Link
Terrorists are winning people.
__________________
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.-Ephesians 2:8-9

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear Wii U=MrBear14518
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:15 AM   #2
1337haxxor
Banned
 
1337haxxor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: When In Halifax, Visit The Pavillion
Posts: 1,118
ummm... the land was originally Arab... so if you belive in property laws, the Iralies were kinda... not right fully there...

personally I thought that this would be... like the olive branch that could finally bring peace to the middle east.

I think more than anything, time is what needs to be given on this issue. I'm willing to bet that the Arab population will feel vindicated and the violence will cool down consideribly. LEts wait this one out before curing brim stone and fire upon each other LOL KTHANX!
1337haxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:27 AM   #3
Joe Redifer
Olé!
 
Joe Redifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 19,478
Quote:
Israel Goes To Hell
Well DUH! They believe in the incorrect religion! What did you think would happen, that God would welcome them into heaven with open arms lovingly? No way. They will fry in hell for not believing in the son of god. They will fry forever with NO CHANCE OF PAROLE!! It is worse than killing a man, or at least the same, thus the same punishment.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:57 AM   #4
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!
 
SavedFromSin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Five min from Sinful Sam
Posts: 4,475
The Bible says that God will protect them through the tribulation and they will come to realize that Jesus was the Messiah.

Also, the Jews were there before the Arabs. History testifies to this truth many times. Palestine is was the name given to Israel by the Romans to piss off the Jews. Its name comes from one of the seven mountains that surround Rome.
EDIT: Origin of Palestine
Quote:
The Emperor was so enraged at the Jews' struggle for freedom in their own land that, in the words of the esteemed modern historian, Bernard Lewis, "Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but also of Jewish nationhood and statehood...obliterating its Jewish identity."

Wishing to end, once and for all, Jewish hopes, Hadrian renamed the land itself from Judaea to "Syria Palaestina"--Palestine--after the Jews' historic enemies, the Philistines, a non-Semitic sea people from the eastern Mediterranean or Aegean area.
__________________
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.-Ephesians 2:8-9

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear Wii U=MrBear14518

Last edited by SavedFromSin; 08-17-2005 at 02:41 AM.
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:47 AM   #5
Daniel4802
That booty too fine
 
Daniel4802's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Allen, TX
Posts: 1,658
Sharon's reasoning to this is that if the Jews completely leave this disputed region, which is to be given to the "Palestinians", and aggressions by militants supported by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and PLO or by these groups themselves continue, then it will show the world clearly that this whole topic had nothing to do with the "right to land", and that it will more visibly reveal to the world the ultimate goal of such violent groups - the destruction of Israel. It's particular nice to look at the comics section of the PLO sponsored newspaper and see such colorful images as an arab businessman, with a smug grin on his face, walking up a symbolic hill of dead Jews laying in a pool of their own blood.

Also, the U.N. is supposed to be 100% completely neutral in this withdrawal, but it seems local U.N. officials spent money on Palestinian banners which read, "Today Gaza, tomorrow the West Bank and Jerusalem." The U.N. upon hearing about this vowed to quickly address the issue and make sure its money won't further support either side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedFromSin
Also, the Jews were there before the Arabs. History testifies to this truth many times. Palestine is was the name given to Israel by the Romans to piss off the Jews.
True dat.
__________________
Anime:Ben-to, C3, Chihayafuru, Fate Zero, Guilty Crown, Last Exile 2, Persona 4, Shakugan no Shana 3 and Un Go.
Manga:Arachnid, Ayakashi Hisen, Beast 9, Crime Zone, Hitogatana, Kick no Oneesan, Gate 7, Last Game, Paladin, Taiyou no Ie and Uwakoi.
Daniel4802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:59 AM   #6
ryanwho
Banned
 
ryanwho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
The Jews sure do move around a lot. I think its time for them to consider perhaps the promised land is in Sweden or something, away from all the crazies.
ryanwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 06:13 AM   #7
Zod
All hail the hypno-toad!!
 
Zod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337haxxor
ummm... the land was originally Arab... so if you belive in property laws, the Iralies were kinda... not right fully there...

personally I thought that this would be... like the olive branch that could finally bring peace to the middle east.

I think more than anything, time is what needs to be given on this issue. I'm willing to bet that the Arab population will feel vindicated and the violence will cool down consideribly. LEts wait this one out before curing brim stone and fire upon each other LOL KTHANX!


Not true. Jews, like Christians, have been around in the region for 4000+ years, while Islam showed up around 600 AD, making Muslims the newcomers to the region. All this will do is make hate groups like Hamas keep pushing to take the rest of Israel until the Middle East is 100% Muslim instead of the mere 99% it is now.

Gaza was won from Egypt, not "Palestine," when Egypt attacked Israel in order to steal Israeli land, so not only did Israel repel the Egyptian invasion, Israel took part of Egypt. IF it had to be given back, it should have gone to Egypt.


If the Muslims are for giving back land, I make these friendly suggestions (taken from another site):

Give back:
*Sudan, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco, Algeria, Chad, Sudan, Niger, Mali, to the blacks
*Pakistan and Bangladesh to the Indians
*Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore to its rightful buddhist owners.
*Syria, lebanon, Iraq, to the kurds
*and Judea and Samaria to the Jews
*withdraw terrorist cells and large groups of immigrants sent to displace the local populations and take over the Phillippines, Australia, France, and Sweden

..and go back to Arabia


I think this poster sarcastically sums it up best:
__________________
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
~Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Zod; 08-17-2005 at 06:55 AM.
Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:10 AM   #8
Nindalf
Registered User
 
Nindalf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zod
Not true. Jews, like Christians, have been around in the region for 4000+ years
Christians have not existed 4000 years.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:32 AM   #9
Freeman
Registered User
 
Freeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,078
Well the only reason Isreal came to exist is because of the Europeans near the end of WWII- they disliked the Jews so they sent them to Palastine.
When you come to think about it, Jews have been very 'unfortunate' throughout history.
__________________
WiP
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:47 AM   #10
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,862
Zod, you should first learn what you are talking about then post.
Did it ever occurred to you that these people just changed there religion? Did you even read the Holy Qur'an to say such a thing and that Muslim force people to believe, guess what, God or any other Muslims, don't care less if you or any other person don't believe in it. Most of the Africans countries, become Muslim on there own well and Muslims never even made war or even threaten them, because they couldn?t go there. Only some Muslims merchandisers went there and they believed in the religion, because how these Muslims merchandisers treat them and not ripping them off on what they sell etc. Are you claiming that some few men beat a reign!?



Also, Jews are and was never an enemy, but what these people do and invading these people country and kill them then when one of them was killed they kill 10 Muslim instead of that one person as if they are better then them. View it in anyway, these Jews are either worst or in you Muslim hater view, are as much bad. If one Muslim attacks them they kill 10 other innocent Muslims instead. Is this what you call fair? What these other 9 have to do with it? What did they do? Is having the same believe is a crime? Not to mention all of these kids and woman that where killed as well.
Also, Alucard is right, this land is there land now, and there is nothing wrong to live with Muslims in the same country. Every one has his/her believe and torturing someone because they disagree with them is completely ignorant.
People used to live in that land before Jews even moved in, when they where in Egypt, so even in your logic, it is still not there probity from the beginning. Hack, no one even lived in it from the beginning, then people moved out and live in that land, no one was originally born in that land.

Last edited by Paper exe; 08-17-2005 at 08:50 AM.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:03 AM   #11
camac
I feel so good.
 
camac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 3,550
Sure the Jews used to live there, but that was thousands or years ago, they all decided to come back just recently this century after the Muslims made it their home. Mean while this whole Gaza nonsence was Isreal decideding to keep the land that they took from Palestine, which didn't happen all that long ago.

But blah, its all so stupid, if they were the same religion or no religion at all this whole mess wouldn't be happening, but noooo, its the HOLY LAND, durrr.
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:10 AM   #12
Zod
All hail the hypno-toad!!
 
Zod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Most of the Africans countries, become Muslim on there own well and Muslims never even made war or even threaten them, because they couldn?t go there.
Actually no; brutal African warlords engaged in years of "ethnic cleansing" against those who refused to convert, which is still happening right now in places like Sudan, as well as people like Moammar Qaddafi making sure they don't return with hardliner Muslim policies.

Quote:
Also, Jews are and was never an enemy, but what these people do and invading these people country and kill them then when one of them was killed they kill 10 Muslim instead of that one person as if they are better then them.
...yet Muslims treat them like an enemy.


Quote:
If one Muslim attacks them they kill 10 other innocent Muslims instead.
Usually it's only one doing a suicide bombing that kills ten or more Jews, while ten others in his group ranging from the bomb-makers to the leaders run and hide. Is it fair to target them? I'd say so.

Quote:
.....and there is nothing wrong to live with Muslims in the same country.

I agree. do those who call themselves Palestinians agree? Does Hamas agree? Did Arafat agree?


Quote:
People used to live in that land before Jews even moved in, when they where in Egypt, so even in your logic, it is still not there probity from the beginning. Hack, no one even lived in it from the beginning, then people moved out and live in that land, no one was originally born in that land.
Jews were still in Israel for thousands of years before Islam even existed, and that is a FACT. Jews aren't taking Palestinian land. Muslims are taking Jewish land. Also, in places like Egypt, Muslim encroachment was so thorough that there are no black native Egyptians left. The nearest black people to Egypt in Africa are in Ethiopia.
__________________
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
~Thomas Jefferson
Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:45 AM   #13
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past
 
FinalSolace2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: london
Posts: 3,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Zod, you should first learn what you are talking about then post.
Did it ever occurred to you that these people just changed there religion? Did you even read the Holy Qur'an to say such a thing and that Muslim force people to believe, guess what, God or any other Muslims, don't care less if you or any other person don't believe in it. Most of the Africans countries, become Muslim on there own well and Muslims never even made war or even threaten them, because they couldn?t go there. Only some Muslims merchandisers went there and they believed in the religion, because how these Muslims merchandisers treat them and not ripping them off on what they sell etc. Are you claiming that some few men beat a reign!?



Also, Jews are and was never an enemy, but what these people do and invading these people country and kill them then when one of them was killed they kill 10 Muslim instead of that one person as if they are better then them. View it in anyway, these Jews are either worst or in you Muslim hater view, are as much bad. If one Muslim attacks them they kill 10 other innocent Muslims instead. Is this what you call fair? What these other 9 have to do with it? What did they do? Is having the same believe is a crime? Not to mention all of these kids and woman that where killed as well.
Also, Alucard is right, this land is there land now, and there is nothing wrong to live with Muslims in the same country. Every one has his/her believe and torturing someone because they disagree with them is completely ignorant.
People used to live in that land before Jews even moved in, when they where in Egypt, so even in your logic, it is still not there probity from the beginning. Hack, no one even lived in it from the beginning, then people moved out and live in that land, no one was originally born in that land.
why are jews that recently colonialised land ripped from the palestinians recently now on TV protesting and throwing rocks and rioting and making themselves look bad- i never saw people with ham strings do that before i was shocked- normal civilian occupants. It looks like its the jews that hate muslims on the ground level- maybe its this dissent that spurs on government to carry out all thats happening till now...... now the governments changing tune look whats going on- the germens persecuted the jews for so long- hold on whats happened before that??

remember the germans said they felt oppressed by jews before conflicts started and that they were made to be the underclass.

are jews trying tro squeeze out muslims in the same way.
imean they have been doing already-

if germans turned into facists certainly muslims will extreamists- didnt the jew learn anything of the past.

i dont see why not the great leaders of the religions add extra parts to the bible or koran or whatever teaching what happens if you oppress anothers people through historical accounts.

the hutu's wanted to kill the tootsies in ruwanda for exactly the same reason- when the dutch left the left all the power to the hutus. before that the dutch were close with the tootsies and gave them wealth- the tootsies treated the hutus like crap and then now the hutus conducted a genocide killing over a million people in a few short years.

whats worse is that were talking 2 religions here that hate each other.

maybe we should take isreal from both the muslims and the jews and split it down the middle and have UN guard the middle until hate subsides.

they should build a juge wall around jerusalem and have UN make it a holy city like vatican with no religios heads in control......

but the american government cant be trusted so the region looks doomed from where i am.

plus palestine is in two pieces?- how will a self governing state support itself? would the jew help them? maybe the jews will do the opposite seeing as they hate muslims.

sorry if my post is extreme but right now i dont like what i see from the jews.

maybe the forced pullout is the only solution.
__________________


Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

Last edited by FinalSolace2; 08-17-2005 at 09:55 AM.
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:40 AM   #14
Zod
All hail the hypno-toad!!
 
Zod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nindalf
Christians have not existed 4000 years.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/christia.html


2500 BC + 2005 AD = 4505 years.
__________________
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
~Thomas Jefferson
Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:47 AM   #15
Nindalf
Registered User
 
Nindalf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zod
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/christia.html


2500 BC + 2005 AD = 4505 years.
Bullshit. Word "Christian" on that time line wasn't even mentioned until 30 AD. Just because some moron wrote "A time-line of Christianity and Judaism" means nothing. Until around that time there was just Judaism.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.