View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:09 AM   #1288
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
The writing in this game is superb. Characters are very human and have realistic dialog. The game takes place in the fabled year of 1979 in a hotel. That's right, it takes place BEFORE Shenmue. The story can seem a bit slow to unfold, but it is worth it. The amount of coincidences are a bit crazy, however this is a fictional game. That means there are actually NO coincidences. It's like a good book, but unlike books Hotel Dusk requires thought and at least some mild brainpower. I really like the main character, Kyle Hyde. I'm not sure how there could be a sequel to this game, but I like the character & the way he interacts with everything and I'd like to see more games of this style with him in the future.
I knew it, these characters are something only Americans would like! I don't know but if you and the forums member Sinful Sam think that their conversation are realistic then I think you lot would know better and I shouldn't think about it. I mean after all in this game you do play as an American I shouldn't be surprise on how crazy and stupid he sounds. ololololololol

Last edited by Paper exe; 08-12-2007 at 06:20 AM.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote