View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 02:31 AM   #1277
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Nice to see you're still doing reviews. Let's see...

I've never played Princess Crown. It looks good and all but I'm not paying a ridiculous amount of money for it.

Samurai Shodown II is a classic fighting game, and you gave it a Rating 5! That's an average rating! Unbelievable! You don't know what you're talking about when you say that the characters have no individuality! There's a few cultural references thrown in there, such as Jubei being an obvious take on Toshiro Mifune, the gushing blood being clearly inspired by Akira Kurosawa films, the Freddy Kruger claw on Genan, etc. Part II & III are my favorites in the series, and I is good as well because it has Tam Tam.

(Just in case you're interested, they've already got a working version of Capcom's CPS3 emu out now ~ http://nebula.emulatronia.com/ Get the latest update if you're interested. You can finally play Warzard!! Oh my God!! Unbelievable!!)

Super Adventure Island is a good, solid action romp. When I first heard the music I knew it had to be Yuzo Koshiro. BTW, if you get the SPCs for this game, there's this unwanted gargle in some songs. I guess his music programming is a force to be reckoned with. Unbelievable.