View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #1523
Vicviper
Hello handsome!
 
Vicviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,081
I'm not sick of Mario yet. It's because 95% of what Nintendo does with Mario is good and fun. Unlike Sega who's new Sonic games are purely boring and uninspired(sorry Soba it's true). I could play Mario Galaxy again right now and not be bored. Same goes for any of the other Mario platformer games. The 5% of Mario games that I don't care about are some of the sports games like Mario Strikers and Mario Slugger or whatever the baseball game is called. I am hoping for a new Mario Golf.
Vicviper is offline   Reply With Quote