View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:22 AM   #3
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
I honestly struggle to understand it. Is it the 3DS croud that is buying it?

I personally don't see a better reason to buy one than i did for the WiiU. Actually the Wii U was the most powerful system for a short while. The switch is basically a WiiU with remote gamepad and it's insanely overpriced. There aren't even any games for it. Ports of WiiU and previous gen stuff for the most part. It drives me insane. I don't know what it is people see on it.

I say this cause i ponder getting one, but i don't see a good reason to do so. Xenoblade 2 is the only thing that would interest me, but not in the same way Xenoblade X did.

Why spend 400 euros on that when i can wait a year and get a ps5 instead. Heck, with all those new studios, even the new Xbox sounds more appealing as a second purchase. Switch is a mario box, i guess. It just doesn't do it for me.
Not interested in Octopath traveler? I would have figured that whould be right up your isle.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote