View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 02:39 PM   #5
Renegade X
Return of the Renegade

I really don't see why people are complaing about the price of subscriptions to MMORPGs.... I mean thats one trip to the movies with a date or yourself plus popcorn and a drink.... and those will only last you 2 hours at the most.. where as SWG, EQ, and AO can give you how every much entertainment you want.... plus they give you a month free. I think that the 14 dollar price tag is more than worth it for a game like Star Wars Galaxies... there just so much to do and get involved, plus theres so much potental there.

Also, I agree with Alucard that right now the game is just a shadow of what it will be.... but really... it's a good thing that those things aren't in the final version of the game, as goes land based vechicles and becoming a Jedi... trust me when I say it's going to be a few months before anybody is going to have the credits to buy a simple jumpheap of a speeder and even more so it's going to be much longer before you see a jedi running around. If SWG is only a shadow of what it's going to be right now then honestly... the shadow is a lot better than a bunch of MMORPGs right now.

Currently PLAYING: Oblivion(PC), Rise of Legends Demo (PC), Commandos 2 (PC)

Just Finished: Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2), Castlevania Symphony of the Night (PSOne)
Renegade X is offline   Reply With Quote