View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Alucard

The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure

This ones gone gold. I'm not really expecting it to be good, but I've got my fingers crossed cause it has alot of cool features and I'd like to hunt down some ghosties. The writer is the same guy who did the Dark Fall adventure games so thats a plus.

Quote:
Channeling the tingling excitement of sighting an approaching apparition after a long night’s ghost-hunt, Got Game Entertainment today announced that “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” has gone gold. Now set to haunt North American retail shelves this March, “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” finds ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans in search of hidden treasures, and answers to an ancient mystery, along England’s fog-shrouded coastline. Created by Jonathan Boakes and his Darkling Room team, this hair-raising suspense-adventure game for the PC will make its retail debut at $29.99 (USD).

“We know it’s been a long wait for adventure fans, but care and precision are hallmarks of all Jonathan Boakes projects, and that often time-consuming attention to detail will certainly be seen in ‘The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure’,” said Got Game Entertainment President Howard Horowitz.

Bringing a frightening ghost story to spine-tingling life, “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” features actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena), photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game, and a bone-chilling original soundtrack. In a cinematic, richly detailed world filled with taunting town “locals” and mind-bending puzzles, players will be armed with the tools of the modern-day ghost-hunter to investigate local legends and discover long-lost secrets, previously known only to the dead.

Point and click interface featuring both 1st and 3rd person perspective.
Hunt ghosts in realtime.

30+ hours of gameplay, and ghosthunting.

A cast of virtual actors to share your experience.

A stretch of England’s eerie coast is brought vividly to life.

Explore your surroundings by both day and night.

Realistic and integrated puzzles to solve.

Various end games, depending on your choice, and desire.

A scary, and surprising, story by Jonathan Boakes.

A chilling soundtrack, specially created for the title.

Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread