View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 04:19 PM   #8
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
There’s plenty of good actors. I’m sure they could have managed to find talented white actors. A lot of the fun of an adaptation is seeing the characters brought to life. I have no problem with actors of minority races of course! Don’t get me wrong if they can powder the actor’s face and dye his hair blonde, I’m fine with that. But it might be a little controversial.
Erm... is this over the Leon and Jill actors? Cause the rest are completely white.
Honestly the Leon actor is pretty much white as well. Only the Jill one is mixed.

I don't really see what you are seeing here. I really like the Jill actress cause i know her from KIlljoys. She also played ghost in Ant-man and she did great work on both. I like her and i think she is perfect for Jill personality wise. She is mixed instead of white. Not a big deal.
For example, the Dune movie is sex changing Liet, which is way more drastic. This isn't so bad. You will like her.
Actually i like the Chris actor as well. I think they will have great chemistry together. I'm more worried about that Claire and Wesker tbh.