View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 12:29 PM   #15
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

From what I've been reading, people are saying two different things - some say it fits their standard ATX mid tower case and others state the opposite. Unfortunately, many of them don't declare which case they have and how they organized everything inside. So it is difficult to say. If you are prepping to build a new state-of-the-art PC, I would probably go for a full size case just to be on the safe side.

It was unanimous, though, that you will need a motherboard that is large enough for the card to fit comfortably; in particular, providing enough available PCI slots to house whatever additional hardware (soundcard) as well as suffecient airflow.

I recently built a decent PC but will probably upgrade again next year since Vista, PCIe 2.0, and Quad Core Processors will be available.