View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 11:23 PM   #6
blueskied

Quote:
Originally posted by cobi40-50
thanks for the impressions blueskied! :cool guy:

the camera problems sound like they really hinder the gameplay, maybe they could fix it should it be localized. i don't mind poor graphics. any chance of a us release? i know it's a port of a japanese pc title and having poor graphics doesn't help but is there still a possibility? it's not like xbox has any other rpg's to fall back on...

Actually, the more I play this game, the more I like it. Once you get into it, it's a lot of fun. The camera really isn't the problem I initially thought it would be. While it would be nice to be able to move it, the way it's positioned 99% of the time is adequate. This is actually first an xbox title, and second a PC title. It won't be released on the PC until march or april. The graphics aren't that bad really, now that I've seen more of the game, it looks like a top quality DC title, which is pretty nice. The character models are great and the framerate is usually 30fps. The story is great, and it's a hilarious game, I've found myself laughing out loud a couple times.

Anyway, I will post my full review soon (hopefully by this sunday, though I've been busy so no guarantees). I want to play the game a bit more before I write my final review of it. There are flaws with this game, though, which can't be overlooked. But I still like it, and I keep coming back to play it.:cool guy:
blueskied is offline   Reply With Quote