Thread: Quake 4
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #30
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

you know- you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

the stories i'm hearing from people who just got the game is that its a very fun game- like a cross between Q2 and Q3 in gameplay,
a shoot and kill game with good bosses till the end. people i'm talking to are likening it to an updated quake 2.

you know i think peoples expectations are way too high, they demand it reaches the quota on what is supposed to be the FPS standards in 2005,

**** standards- i enjoy mindless fun shooters that has a satisfying feeling, it doesnt need to be the greatest thing since sliced bread- but a good game overall, with that in mind i'm happy.

think back to quake 2 single player mode- i'm happy beans if the gameplay is identical to that but updated into a moreimmesive experience- and apparently the game runs incredibly smoothly unlike doom 3 and fear.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote