View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 07:44 PM   #9
Drunken Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaphisto
You get loot boxes for playing the game. I've gotten probably a thousand without having to pay anything. You can get everything by just buying the base game. Hardly seems like a burden since we keep getting new content.
And I've gotten around 80% of it all by just playing the game. Since I play arcade most of the time, I actually get a ridiculous amount of loot boxes. But to be fair, I really don't care about it much anymore. If I see something cool, I get it with all the gold I've saved up. Right now, all I care about is playing the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem
The optional stuff, like voice samples, outfits, secret levels. They were all in the disc, day one.
LOL What? All the shit they developed AFTER LAUNCH was on the disc the entire time? Really? All the stuff developed from May 2016-today was already on the disc? Fucking time lords with their scam ass game! Put the liquor down, man. It's obvious that you have no idea what you're arguing about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
Blizzard gave you some goodies for "free". Aren't you lucky? They give that stuff cause they want you to keep the game active, not due to the kindness of their hearts.
LOL, Jesus man...I already said that funding for all this post development was made possible by people who wanted to buy loot boxes. The whole argument of "wow. don't you realize publishers aren't your friend!?" woke shit is passe. Also, I'm still not the one who would pay a monthly fee for this game, lol.

And some 'goodies'? People didn't get cosmetic shit for free, they got additional gameplay for free!

But keep grasping at straws at this weak ass argument.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote