View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
SuperAngelo64
Surprise

A Magicbox Marriage

I joined these forums several years ago.

I really never thought I'd get anything more than just some banter and hype regarding video games from this place.

I had no idea I would find a wife here.

I knew of SoManyCHILDRENS, but I didn't really start to know her until she came into the magicbox irc channel a few years back. Our friendship began and then seemed to blossom very quickly, especially for someone I had never even met face to face. It was amazing to talk with someone that I had so much in common with; we saw completely eye to eye on all of our views.

We were always there for each other, but as nothing more than close friends. I remember during the summer when we would talk all night over Skype until the sun came up. I fell in love with her but knew I could never do anything about it, and I never planned to.

Even now that we're together we never run out of things to say. Moving in together was so easy, once I held her in my arms I knew that wherever she was would feel like home.

Lauren and I were married earlier this evening. I've never been happier in my entire life.
SuperAngelo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread