PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge

Reko8
10-21-2004, 06:45 PM
OK guys here's the story. I let me friend borrow Viewtiful Joe for the PS2. He felt bad so he wanted me to borrow something from him so I'm borrowing Ratchet and Clank. He plays games all day (well at least 4 hours) and I only can play a lot when I'm home alone and I don't beat a lot of games because I play one until I get a new game and then I play that. My friend wants me to beat all my un-beaten games in the order I got them which is that I beat probaly 5 games out of my 25 PS2 games I own. So he wants me to beat ratchet and Clank by this comming Monday (its thursday and I'm only at lvl 3 and there's like 19 levels) because he wants it back by Monday. So this is my first big video game challenge!!! I cannot play today (Thursday) and friday I'm not sure what I'm doing but I can stay up late since its Friday (like 1-2am), but my dad is not working so we might do something. Saturday me and my other friend were planning to hook up PS2's right next to each other and play FFXI but we might save that until next weekend because hes 8 lvl's away from me. Sunday I have all day so thats where I beat the game. Do you think I can beat this challenge? P.S. I'm not a quitter!!!

Nem
10-21-2004, 10:00 PM
that reminds me of the about 10 games i still havent beaten (across 3 consoles). Its just harder to get on the mood and find time when not on holiday. I really intend to beat them eventually... slowly but surely :sweat:

anyways Reiko8, do ur wors...best i mean! :D

Messanic
10-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Kick that ass!!!

Dr. Bombay
10-22-2004, 10:59 AM
OK guys here's the story. I let me friend borrow Viewtiful Joe for the PS2. He felt bad so he wanted me to borrow something from him so I'm borrowing Ratchet and Clank. He plays games all day (well at least 4 hours) and I only can play a lot when I'm home alone and I don't beat a lot of games because I play one until I get a new game and then I play that. My friend wants me to beat all my un-beaten games in the order I got them which is that I beat probaly 5 games out of my 25 PS2 games I own. So he wants me to beat ratchet and Clank by this comming Monday (its thursday and I'm only at lvl 3 and there's like 19 levels) because he wants it back by Monday. So this is my first big video game challenge!!! I cannot play today (Thursday) and friday I'm not sure what I'm doing but I can stay up late since its Friday (like 1-2am), but my dad is not working so we might do something. Saturday me and my other friend were planning to hook up PS2's right next to each other and play FFXI but we might save that until next weekend because hes 8 lvl's away from me. Sunday I have all day so thats where I beat the game. Do you think I can beat this challenge? P.S. I'm not a quitter!!!

Rachet and Clank is easy. If you can't beat that by monday without the GGYO, you should sell your PS2.

Fingersticks
05-10-2005, 08:55 PM
I say, take the challenge, Noodles. Don't be a whimp, you can school his @$$ up and down. :kill:

naruto_sensei
05-10-2005, 09:19 PM
I beat both the first and second ratchet & clank game in about a week and I still managed to play a little bit of rygar and Ico. (4-5 hours)

ChaosX721
05-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I say, take the challenge, Noodles. Don't be a whimp, you can school his @$$ up and down. :kill:
Yeah take the challenge and beat the game by Monday! huh...whats that? ITS TOO LATE! WHY?! Because this was posted 7 months ago and telling you to take the challenge is too late! fine never ask us something like that again :rolleyes:

Dr. Bombay
05-10-2005, 11:32 PM
This Post Is Trying To Eat My Brains!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosX721
05-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Move along people nothing to see here. :spinface:

Mustang_Charlie
05-12-2005, 05:44 PM
I don't know man, the stakes are kind of high. I say no and keep your pride.

ChaosX721
05-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Does anyone see that this was posted 7 months ago? So that means that he did it or didnt do it already, so your words mean nothing!

Nem
05-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Actually... since he never posted again, i wonder if he failed?

bah! What am i doing bumping this again? Stop posting and go to sleep already!!
*obeys consciousness

camac
05-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Actually... since he never posted again, i wonder if he failed?

Yup, because he failed at it he was so ashamed that he killed himself.

ChaosX721
05-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Yup, because he failed at it he was so ashamed that he killed himself.
Damn that sucks. Now lets let his thread die with him.

Reko8
08-25-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah my bad I forgot to post to say if i did it and I did, buy my friend never beat Viewtiful Joe so I guess he failed me instead.

My friend is Fingersticks, he just didnt even bother reading the thread and thought I was killing someone.