PDA

View Full Version : News: Update On Broadband Hardware For GameCube

Black Ace
08-22-2002, 05:26 PM
Nintendo has given a hardware update on the plans for the broadband adapter on GameCube. While still sketchy when it comes to a U.S. release date, Japan is said to get the GameCube broadband adapter on October 3rd. As you may know, Nintendo has opted to sell the broadband and 56k modem hardware separately from the GameCube. The broadband release will come less than a month after the release of the 56k modem in Japan. The same is likely to happen in the U.S. The price of the broadband adapter will be about $30.

Grabbed from Nintendophiles.

snipersamus
08-22-2002, 05:30 PM
Maybe they'll annouce some online plans at the gamers summit which i believe started today. Or this much Hyped lunch in Europe where rare is *supposidly* going to make an annoucment. I guess we can hope.

Kid0_oIcarus
08-22-2002, 06:00 PM
Bah.. I am only hoping for good n3ws...

If Nintendo does indeed own 49% of Rare.. then I seriously doubt Rare's going anywhere anytime soon.. At the very least- Nintendo would always get a copy (better?) of Rare's games...

snipersamus
08-22-2002, 06:07 PM
I wasn't talking about them leaving even if they leave they should still support nintendo. I was saying maybe the'll have an online title(s) that is purely speculation though.

happyokay
08-31-2002, 03:07 PM
F-Zero online would rock!

ATMA
09-10-2002, 05:55 PM
Mario kart online will be a good one and ofcourse PSO ..i'm so into the PSO trial version! i'm playing it on and on killed the dragon alot of times now!

Anyways so what's the current news on the BB for the Cube in the states? When will Nintendo luanch it in the states?